1. HK farming on Icecrown BGs

If you look at the leaderboard for honorable kills on Icecrown, you quickly see that the leaders are all horde and most of them are from the same guild - Old Division.

http://armory.warmane.com/leaderboard/hks/Icecrown

Anyone who does any significant amount of BGs on Icecrown should know those names. They are all good bgers- not saying otherwise - but the way they choose to enjoy the game makes for a lot of very unfun bgs on Icecrown. Namely, most of those guys tend to run together in overwhelmingly strong premades whose goal isn't to have fun or competitive bgs, but to farm graveyards.

I'm not speculating on that- I play horde as well, and I've often heard those players say in AVs that we shouldn't cap a certain graveyard where allies are spawning, but just farm it. That's obviously why they play the game- they get some ego boost from people knowing that they have no life and have spent countless hours running bgs in overwhelmingly strong premades and farming gys so that they accumulate 500k+ hks.

Now, there really isn't anything to be done about this, people can do what they want. But if you happen to be one of the allies getting farmed in a graveyard, don't keep rezzing and giving them free hks. Corpse run to another graveyard.

And it does seem odd to me that more gearing people on the server haven't caught onto the fact that horde is the faction with the strong premades, and that they should gear up on horde instead of ally if they want to get carried instead of getting stomped. You can always use vote points to transfer to ally for arena after you gear up.

If more undergeared players were smart and would start playing horde, then the bg situation would start to equalize. Hopefully that will happen.
    Edited: January 7, 2019

2. I see your tactic, Alliance wins 99% of BGs and you want it to be even more easy and faster ques for Alliance.

You so sly.

3. Not a big deal, alliance do the same. Nobody judges someone's skill by his hks rofl.

Also because when you caught one of those premade players alone, they suck *** and get raped. There is a reason why they play in premades.

4. I think i have seen them in BG they just stack at 5-6 man group and zerg around. I personally find premades boring and stupid, but if this is what they have fun doing there is nothing wrong with it. There is so many BGs going around at the same time that even if you fight them 1 time next 5 you will have other players. This honor ladder seem to be dominated by multiboxer :D You know what is funny? You look at honor ladder and see Horde dominate because of doing premades for years and stomping people who just try to gear up and then look at Arena ladders where people actually fight in fair numbers and see Horde almost don't exist there, it's like making it clear where better players are.

Yes i dunno about the transfer i have been doing bgs a lot last week as alliance and we really don't lose that much to be honest. Sometimes you lose 5-6 games in a row, but sometimes you win 5-6 so its pretty much ok for me at least.

And the hope people will get smart and learn wtf to do, give up on that. It's been 10 years since this expansion launched and most people still haven't learn much, that's just how it is most people are stupid.
    Edited: January 8, 2019

5. the onus is on the alliance to change their ways, one of 2 ways: form strong groups in response, or stop resurrecting when it's obvious the only thing that will happen is getting farmed, this will force them to end the bg faster loss, faster honor etc.

I take a third route in most of these bgs:

if im in wsg i sit on the roof and pick off horde that come for flag and kill anyone who tries to come up, they rarely all come together. If horde has some bads I can sit their gy and pick off the odd horde random that got picked off, though they are more likely to all come to me this way. Another thing is sitting on their flag room roof til the efc arrives to cap, jump down and pick up the flag, kill him, return, then drop the flag and let it return.

in ab i sit in mines (the actual mines) and pop my head out every now and then to see if there's any horde to pick off, or I run around road passing horde gys avoiding old division altogether looking for spawns to pick off, again as long as I ignore the flags and they usually don't chase me and if they do I can run them through my team and they will go for the easier prey anyway.

In AV, I charge to their base and assault exactly one frostwolf tower, reason 2 fold: other tower's guards keep me in combat permanently so I cannot be sapped, and because with just one tower assaulted it doesn't fire enough horde players already limited brain cells for them to send more than 2-3 back, more often 1 sometimes none, and a 1v3 is not exactly difficult to win in the perfect close range LOS heavy terrain that is a horde AV tower as a bis ret. Another option is to sit at one of their gys or their starting cave to kill noobs/new arrivals to the bg.

The possibilities to make a crappy bg fun are endless if you are solo rambo player like me, the most important thing is to just avoid locking horns with the wall of bis OD warriors and 30k+ hp healers when all you have is a potato team, and you can avoid being a victim of the HK farm. This is pretty simple to do in the ways I've mentioned because horde pm's are so cohesively huddled together like little cowards it's actually a weakness; they are very immobile compared to a single player, as long as you use your mobility and don't piss them off and become a sitting duck for up to 8 seconds at a time by going for objectives, you can easily "play" a bg around them. You might even get lucky and one of the OD players will split off from their group to try and solo you if they are winning so hard and you can use the opportunity to spam a bunch of emotes while reminding him that the proper place for his caliber of player is nestled next to his disc priests and restro druids.

p.s It used to be viable to just leave bg and queue up as an alt but then they hid the bg numbers on pop (**** move) so 70% of the time you end up in same bg you just left anyway...

6. They are all good bgers- not saying otherwise
    lul

I won't believe you are serious right here.

7. "corpse run to another graveyard" Lol what you call competition is what i call wasting my and everyones time. Lowbie trash sitting on towers is not a "competitive bg." Capping all the GYS doesn't help either as it means more people will escape to keep capping random crap. Nor should a premade should feel the need to babysit objectives for useless honor, If the enemy wants a competitve bg they should put up a better fight but they wont after the first fight they'll just dodge and camp objectives because they're cowardly and the people with an actual brain (and gear) will Alt+F4 or desert because they're not going to waste their time after watching the entire team get destroyed in first fight or two. Thus by all means the bg is totally lost and you only prolong the bg 10-20mins sitting your butt on an objective twiddling your thumbs but lowbies will still always do it anyway

8. the onus is on the alliance to change their ways, one of 2 ways: form strong groups in response, or stop resurrecting when it's obvious the only thing that will happen is getting farmed, this will force them to end the bg faster loss, faster honor etc.

if im in wsg i sit on the roof and pick off horde that come for flag and kill anyone who tries to come up, they rarely all come together. If horde has some bads I can sit their gy and pick off the odd horde random that got picked off, though they are more likely to all come to me this way. Another thing is sitting on their flag room roof til the efc arrives to cap, jump down and pick up the flag, kill him, return, then drop the flag and let it return.

in ab i sit in mines (the actual mines) and pop my head out every now and then to see if there's any horde to pick off, or I run around road passing horde gys avoiding old division altogether looking for spawns to pick off, again as long as I ignore the flags and they usually don't chase me and if they do I can run them through my team and they will go for the easier prey anyway.

In AV, I charge to their base and assault exactly one frostwolf tower, reason 2 fold: other tower's guards keep me in combat permanently so I cannot be sapped, and because with just one tower assaulted it doesn't fire enough horde players already limited brain cells for them to send more than 2-3 back, more often 1 sometimes none, and a 1v3 is not exactly difficult to win in the perfect close range LOS heavy terrain that is a horde AV tower as a bis ret. Another option is to sit at one of their gys or their starting cave to kill noobs/new arrivals to the bg.

The possibilities to make a crappy bg fun are endless if you are solo rambo player like me, the most important thing is to just avoid locking horns with the wall of bis OD warriors and 30k+ hp healers when all you have is a potato team, and you can avoid being a victim of the HK farm. This is pretty simple to do in the ways I've mentioned because horde pm's are so cohesively huddled together like little cowards it's actually a weakness; they are very immobile compared to a single player, as long as you use your mobility and don't piss them off and become a sitting duck for up to 8 seconds at a time by going for objectives, you can easily "play" a bg around them. You might even get lucky and one of the OD players will split off from their group to try and solo you if they are winning so hard and you can use the opportunity to spam a bunch of emotes while reminding him that the proper place for his caliber of player is nestled next to his disc priests and restro druids.

p.s It used to be viable to just leave bg and queue up as an alt but then they hid the bg numbers on pop (**** move) so 70% of the time you end up in same bg you just left anyway...
    >Calls them cowards
    >Dodges them
    >Waits for them to weak
    Nice logical post

9. If you look at the leaderboard for honorable kills on Icecrown, you quickly see that the leaders are all horde and most of them are from the same guild - Old Division.

http://armory.warmane.com/leaderboard/hks/Icecrown

Anyone who does any significant amount of BGs on Icecrown should know those names. They are all good bgers- not saying otherwise - but the way they choose to enjoy the game makes for a lot of very unfun bgs on Icecrown. Namely, most of those guys tend to run together in overwhelmingly strong premades whose goal isn't to have fun or competitive bgs, but to farm graveyards.

I'm not speculating on that- I play horde as well, and I've often heard those players say in AVs that we shouldn't cap a certain graveyard where allies are spawning, but just farm it. That's obviously why they play the game- they get some ego boost from people knowing that they have no life and have spent countless hours running bgs in overwhelmingly strong premades and farming gys so that they accumulate 500k+ hks.

Now, there really isn't anything to be done about this, people can do what they want. But if you happen to be one of the allies getting farmed in a graveyard, don't keep rezzing and giving them free hks. Corpse run to another graveyard.

And it does seem odd to me that more gearing people on the server haven't caught onto the fact that horde is the faction with the strong premades, and that they should gear up on horde instead of ally if they want to get carried instead of getting stomped. You can always use vote points to transfer to ally for arena after you gear up.

If more undergeared players were smart and would start playing horde, then the bg situation would start to equalize. Hopefully that will happen.
    One more proof of mine that latelly alliance suck in bgs. Zero premades.

10. LUL .... so much salty ppl... if anyone think can stand up to OD . Contact any Officer in game for 10v10 or 15v15 Legit ! pure pvp... Equal healers. and we will see :)) Tho we got so much bored asswell to Gy Camp every pvp guild and player ....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...VAliJ-A/videos > > >

Stop geting bodied and do something...

11. feel free to make premades against us anytime anywhere even open wpvp is ok

the onus is on the alliance to change their ways, one of 2 ways: form strong groups in response, or stop resurrecting when it's obvious the only thing that will happen is getting farmed, this will force them to end the bg faster loss, faster honor etc.

feel free to make premades against us anytime anywhere even open wpvp is ok

12. Long live to Old Division . Kings of icecrown. Alliance worms must know their place... The graveyard..

13. Playing against or with premade is same boring crap, don't know how people get fun from it, either is too easy & camping graveyard or waiting at graveyard as ghost.

14. feel free to make premades against us anytime anywhere even open wpvp is ok
    I posted that you guys were good at bgs, though most of you aren't as talented overall as the pinky on a top arena guy like Homerjay.

My disdain for certain members of your guild arises from the fact that they obviously farm bgs all day in some obsessive desire to go up the chart I linked. I mean, I'll log on to do a quick bg before work and see certain guys on that chart farming the gy in a bg, then get home at night to do another and see the exact same no-lifers still farming gys.

Do those 500k hk guys have jobs? Girlfriends? Any life at all?

15. Playing against or with premade is same boring crap, don't know how people get fun from it, either is too easy & camping graveyard or waiting at graveyard as ghost.
    it can be fun for a while but its soo boring after doing it for a week. This guy seems to be doing it for years and its very shocking to me.

12 Last