1. No npcs in Pandarea bug???

So I reached lvl 85 with my horde hunter and rushed to the orgrimal portal to the pandarea island. I didn't find any quests there so i flew to the nearest village and tool some there.

I don't know why bu ti decided to head back to orgrimar and do the quest that should lead you to the pandarea island. Before i took it, i abandoned all the quests i had.

So i took the quest and headed to the zeppelin waiting just outside orgrimar and delivered it there. Now, on the zeppelin, as i delivered the 1st quest from the line, i should get the second one but it didn't appear, so it's bugged.

I headed back to pandarea via the portal and the strangest thing happened: there were no friendly npcs to talk to, no t even the flight path guy. So i traveled on foot to the nearest village where i took the quests (which i abandoned while i was on orgrimar). when i got there there were no npcs to get the quests. Not even the ones that roam the village.

How can i proceed from that point?

Can i fix it somehow?

2. Open a ticket in game, GM will help you, i did it and all goes well.

3. UPDATE: I quested in Deepholm and got lvl 86, teleported to pandarea (still no npcs) and walked my way to the next map area that are for lvl 86-87. There, I was able to do the quests (at least the not bugged ones). Currently I'm lvl 88 and questing with no problem.

I made a ticket and a GM completed the bugged quest for me so i was able to teleport "correctly" form the zeppelin in org to pandarea where i continued the quest line. When i got to the "The Final Blow" one, where you need to destroy 3 barricades and kill Captain Doren, I destroyed the barricades but they didn't disappear so to proceed with the quest I had to force myself over them. This resulted to another bug where Captain Doren won't spawn once I go atop of the tower to fight him. Made another ticket and waiting for the result.

There are still no npcs in the 85-86 area. The only ones are like 4 guards in each village and the teleported in Honewdew Village, so i can't sell, buy or even fly anywhere once I am there. This is why i'm still trying to get this fixed.

Don't start the quest at all. >.<

4. Last update: GM said wait for the developers since there is still a ticket. I talked to some players and said that this issue is knows for 3 years but still nothing has been done to fix it.