1. retri pal SoV and SoR/2h 1h swap

just when and usually for which cases do you need to swap seals/weps,

as far as my 1.8k *** knows in 1v1 u need to swap them if for example u are fighting a dk, and u want to stack 5 stacks then switch to 2h stun wings and pressure as much as possible, but which classes do i also need to swap seals?
    or is it that thoose 2 seals are mainly just for SoR > quick fights where u need to pressure asap because me or opponent will die/ SoV > long and preparation fights where i need to stack and wait for a right moment?
    smh i have so many questions...
    do i need to swap the librams or should i always stay in wf flash of light libram?

is abomination in a jar (heroic) anything good? or should i swap it with something else? (im a human)

seals of the pure or improved divine sacrifice + improved HoJ?

can i get detailed guide/strategy on how do i fight certain scenarios and classes 1v1? (checked the pvp guide on retri but seems outdated ?)

2. If you're talking about 1v1 -
    SoV goes vs warrior, healers, other rets and blood/hybrid DKs. You can use it against ferals but eh, I prefer SoR there because of their dodge.
    I'm never switching librams because it's not really worth it, and it gives you a gcd anyways so it's just a loss of damage.
    Against Unholy DK I wouldn't suggest using SoV, only reason why you use it if it's blood or hybrid in PvP gear is because that's pretty much the only way to burst them.

TAJ (abomination) is perfectly fine, it's exceptionally good in Ret v Ret fights. However, for most other fights I prefer using 2 on-proc trinkets - DC HC + WFS HC is my choice.
    You can't have 3/5 Seals of the Pure and improved HoJ. So it's really up to you to choose which you like. If you want to do arena improved HoJ is a no-brainer, however for most duels and BGs I prefer having 3/5 Seals of the Pure instead of HoJ (Simply because damage). Improved HoJ is very nice vs casters in duels as well... But it's really up to you if you don't speed most of you playthrough in arena.

They're not really outdated, at least the ones from Lynea's guide.

3. If you're talking about 1v1 -
    SoV goes vs warrior, healers, other rets and blood/hybrid DKs. You can use it against ferals but eh, I prefer SoR there because of their dodge.
    I'm never switching librams because it's not really worth it, and it gives you a gcd anyways so it's just a loss of damage.
    Against Unholy DK I wouldn't suggest using SoV, only reason why you use it if it's blood or hybrid in PvP gear is because that's pretty much the only way to burst them.

TAJ (abomination) is perfectly fine, it's exceptionally good in Ret v Ret fights. However, for most other fights I prefer using 2 on-proc trinkets - DC HC + WFS HC is my choice.
    You can't have 3/5 Seals of the Pure and improved HoJ. So it's really up to you to choose which you like. If you want to do arena improved HoJ is a no-brainer, however for most duels and BGs I prefer having 3/5 Seals of the Pure instead of HoJ (Simply because damage). Improved HoJ is very nice vs casters in duels as well... But it's really up to you if you don't speed most of you playthrough in arena.

They're not really outdated, at least the ones from Lynea's guide.
    How is SoV better vs war? i mean your repentance will get interrupted when u use it after they enrage regen (they cant remove it unless a trink which usually is removed after HoJ) and u can heal safely afterwards, + considering you are using 1h/shield most of the time vs a warr u can just judge for insane dmg rather than lowering dmg+ tick.
    also when you switch weps from 2h to 1h/shield it stills procs gcd in combat so adding in a libram wont make it 2x more gcd the gcd is the same,

4. SoV is good when you stick with your target (and they don't have insane amount of dodge like rogue/feral). Which will actually net you more damage than SoR (one of the reasons why it's best PvE seal is exactly because of that - but it only works if you're always on your target).

Any good warrior will use /cancelaura Enraged Regeneration /cast Berserker Rage same moment you use Repentance on them instead of trinketting. And noobs will trinket repentance even with SoV stacks on them. You can technically seal dance there but there's usually no reason for that. Either seal will kill a warrior pretty much the same.

Maybe it got fixed but before macroing 1h + shield + libram was glitchy and sometimes gave you two gcds. Either way, having FoL libram on both 2h and 1h+shield is a better option, thus I never bothered with adding libram switching - at least I've always preferred it like that.

5. SoV is good when you stick with your target (and they don't have insane amount of dodge like rogue/feral). Which will actually net you more damage than SoR (one of the reasons why it's best PvE seal is exactly because of that - but it only works if you're always on your target).

Any good warrior will use /cancelaura Enraged Regeneration /cast Berserker Rage same moment you use Repentance on them instead of trinketting. And noobs will trinket repentance even with SoV stacks on them. You can technically seal dance there but there's usually no reason for that. Either seal will kill a warrior pretty much the same.

Maybe it got fixed but before macroing 1h + shield + libram was glitchy and sometimes gave you two gcds. Either way, having FoL libram on both 2h and 1h+shield is a better option, thus I never bothered with adding libram switching - at least I've always preferred it like that.
    not sure about it here, since i am not currently playing my paladin in this server, i just use forums here because the server im playing is foreign for me, but out there it seems to work like that

also im having hard time against locks/spriests (not to mention mages...) i know palas in general have hard time against them, but i think there should be a general tactic to atleast make your suffering longer (lol) other than LoSing locks i seem not to find any way to win against them lol, Spriests is just nearly impossible for me unless i get lucky crits and one shot them before dot > mind control
    Edited: January 8, 2019

6. Even if it works properly - the libram thing, I still wouldn't use it, having FoL libram with 2h weapon is always a good thing, maybe in certain situations you *could* switch it to str libram, but those situations are quite rare.

Affli lock is just LoS and lots of resil + Bauble + 1h+Shield, they can't deal enough damage to kill you because you'll be healing yourself like crazy and they'll constantly lose hp.
    Spriest is basically just blow everything in 2 sec and hope for the best or go FULL resil with shield and bauble of true blood and try to either oom it or kill it that way.
    Mages (fire/arcane) aren't that hard, but for them you kind of need to use LoS and also never buff yourself with GBoK/BoK - only use might and don't use sacred shield at the start (because they'll poly you and then spell steal it). Other than that you just need to get close to them which when they're not frost isn't hard - use judgement of justice always and dispell the slows. Use HoF when they spawn mirrors.

Frost is a whole other story - you need to get frost resistance gear, bauble of true blood and to be able to LoS them, that's the only chance of killing a frost mage in a legit fight....
    Spoiler: Show
    or say **** you and use Free Action Potion and watch them flop around while being unable to do a thing.

7. Even if it works properly - the libram thing, I still wouldn't use it, having FoL libram with 2h weapon is always a good thing, maybe in certain situations you *could* switch it to str libram, but those situations are quite rare.

Affli lock is just LoS and lots of resil + Bauble + 1h+Shield, they can't deal enough damage to kill you because you'll be healing yourself like crazy and they'll constantly lose hp.
    Spriest is basically just blow everything in 2 sec and hope for the best or go FULL resil with shield and bauble of true blood and try to either oom it or kill it that way.
    Mages (fire/arcane) aren't that hard, but for them you kind of need to use LoS and also never buff yourself with GBoK/BoK - only use might and don't use sacred shield at the start (because they'll poly you and then spell steal it). Other than that you just need to get close to them which when they're not frost isn't hard - use judgement of justice always and dispell the slows. Use HoF when they spawn mirrors.

Frost is a whole other story - you need to get frost resistance gear, bauble of true blood and to be able to LoS them, that's the only chance of killing a frost mage in a legit fight....
    or say **** you and use Free Action Potion and watch them flop around while being unable to do a thing.
    Do you have any idea how to fight a destro lock tho? i've been dueling warlocks like for example cacahilol he was littarly 4kgs or lower sometimes and the damage was just insane i had 1h and shield all the time (1203 res) and he was still hiting me like a truck so do you have any tips that i could use against destro locks ty in advance

8. What you did, just more resilience and bauble of true blood as secondary trinket. Try not to trinket the first fear if possible and basically hope for procs and that he doesn't get too many crits. Save Divine Protection + sacrifice for his burst and don't use wings until after DP.

It's possible to beat them, but if they're good it's quite difficult to do so. There aren't many options that you can use to your advantage there except LoS.

9. Even if it works properly - the libram thing, I still wouldn't use it, having FoL libram with 2h weapon is always a good thing, maybe in certain situations you *could* switch it to str libram, but those situations are quite rare.

lol'ed so hard at the last sentence! Yes Free Action Potion is awesome for World PvP . Just watching the Frost Mage jump around and not able to do **** is just Epic Comedy Gold!