1. Selling Gold?

Hi all. I don't have much time to run raids (unfortunately), so I was going to ramp up my gold farming to sell for coins.

Do people actually buy gold for coins? It seems like on Icecrown it's easy to collect gold (increased rate, established economy, etc.). Just trying to determine if it's even worth it. Thanks!

2. cant say if its wworth it nor not, but if you do buy coins look for a good deal, personally I would invest some time and effort into making gold myself, don't want to make someone else rich

3. people do indeed buy gold for coins. you have to be a premium user however to use the trade feature.

4. It is definitely worth it. I sold gold about 10 times and it took less then an hour to sell it. You just need a good offer. Do a little research about the prices before posting a trade, make a good offer and you will get your coins in no time. People who buy gold for coins know how things run so there is no need to spam in-game like a lot of people do with bad offers claiming it is "the best offer on the market" when it's clearly not.

5. It is definitely worth it. I sold gold about 10 times and it took less then an hour to sell it. You just need a good offer. Do a little research about the prices before posting a trade, make a good offer and you will get your coins in no time. People who buy gold for coins know how things run so there is no need to spam in-game like a lot of people do with bad offers claiming it is "the best offer on the market" when it's clearly not.
    Agreed. I have about 12k now (haven't started really farming gold yet). The best offer for 4 coins looks to be 11k gold. I have no problem under-cutting (or would this be over-cutting??) to ensure I make the sale. Already a premium member, so I guess I'll start checking what's the best bang-for-the-buck.

6. Use those 12k to make more instead of selling it right away. Leave at least 50k "seed money" and sell excess. Gold makes gold and if you leave yourself with 1k you are at the start of the hardest part again.

7. Agreed. I have about 12k now (haven't started really farming gold yet). The best offer for 4 coins looks to be 11k gold. I have no problem under-cutting (or would this be over-cutting??) to ensure I make the sale. Already a premium member, so I guess I'll start checking what's the best bang-for-the-buck.
    It's better to farm more first, because you have 1 coin service fee if you are selling for 2-14 coins. In increases from 15 to 28 (it's probably 28 i'm not sure) to 2 coins service fee. So if you try to sell those 12k for 4 coins and do it 3 times you will have 9 coins total because of the 3 coins service fee. So in my opinion it's not really worth it. But if you collect let's say 36k and sell it all at once for ~12 coins the service fee will be 1 coin only so you will have 11 coins total. Always try to get maximum. Keep in mind that the average price of a coin it's about 2900-3200 (it moves between this numbers, supply and demand)

8. Thx angrylol and earthblow. I've been constantly sending things to an alt planted in TB to sell on AH. I recently got Exalted with Sha'tari skyguard and found a Blad of Wizardy which i sold for 9k. I'll keep stockpiling and sell gold later. Thanks all.