--------------------------------------------------------IS DONT WORK
    #showtooltip mangle
    /cast [nostance] Faerie Fire
    /cast mangle
    -------------------------------------------IS DONT WORK AGAIN
    #Showtooltip mangle
    /cast mangle
    /stopcasting
    /cast [nostance] Faerie Fire ------again dont work ------------- i ned macro im atak mangle take ---Faerie

2. Ferie fire has a global cooldown so you cannot activate those 2 Abilities at the same time.
    Unless Mangle has a cooldown, all this macro will do is cast mangle every time you hit it, the Faerie fire will not even have time / priority to be casted.
    Don't you want to do Ferie fire before mangle aswell?

If you want to macro 2 abilites or even 3 into 1 button, you have to set up a cast sequence, but even with cast sequence you have to hit the button multiple times, or have abilities with no global cooldown.

Dash for example don't have a global cooldown so you can for example set up a macro like
    /cast Mangle
    /cast Dash
    Edited: January 10, 2019

3. Try this:
    /castsequence [stance:1/3,harm] reset=target Faerie Fire (Feral),n
    /castsequence [nostance:1/3,harm] reset=target Faerie Fire,n
    /cast [stance:1/3,harm] Mangle

I just tested that on my wotlk resto druid with moonfire instead of mangle (r druids don't have mangle ofc) and it worked. It only applies faerie fire when you first attack a particular target and only once. Then it will apply mangle every time you press the macro.

That's the best you're going to be able to do since, as the person above said, faerie fire and mangle are both on the gcd so a simple macro with one on top of the other will only activate the top one.

This is assuming you're playing wotlk - I think the name of druid abilities change a bit from expansion to expansion so, if you're not playing wotlk, check your spell book for the exact name of the spells.

If you just want to make a macro to do different things in difference stances then:
    /cast [stance:1/3,harm] Mangle
    /cast [nostance,harm] Faerie Fire

should activate mangle in cat or bear form and faerie fire in humanoid form.
    Edited: January 11, 2019

4. The very idea of the macro is ******ed.

If you ask about pvp, there are many situations where u have tu use GCD for something else than FF, or even additional mangle instead of mangle + FF.
    They must be separated on keybinds, you can not connect these spells via macro if you are not going be be just_another_feral.