1. BOJ event

When is it ending? Everyone is getting epic gear like its nothing, low amount of dungeons/raids, everyone is doing it cause its the biggest payoff for your time. An event like this shouldn't t last so long.

2. I for one am happy it is still going on. I do not have the amount of time to acquire 100 boj's for a single piece of gear. In my situation, as i get up early and have a job during the day, it will take me a minimum of 30 days to get 1 piece of gear. I as I am sure many of us do not have a *** load of time like we did in our younger days, when we had little to no responsibilities, to sink into an MMO.

3. Still some players are saying it will run for a month thats to much time for an event that makes you 10-20 boj in 1-2h or even more depending on the groupe and luck

4. I for one am happy it is still going on. I do not have the amount of time to acquire 100 boj's for a single piece of gear. In my situation, as i get up early and have a job during the day, it will take me a minimum of 30 days to get 1 piece of gear. I as I am sure many of us do not have a *** load of time like we did in our younger days, when we had little to no responsibilities, to sink into an MMO.
    that sort of qq made wow what it is nowadays, game for casuals, tbc isn't for casuals, u should stick to bfa then mate, no offense, but tbc is not an easy content

5. Boy, this is the first time I log with my account since July 2018. I was just thinking about returning to Outland, following the flop of Crashwing. Good thing I found this thread!

So, Outland now also has a BoJ event, just like how Icecrown had a EoF event? Alright then, this automatically makes the realm a "fun server". This is the fastest "NOPE!" I've ever decided on.

See ya in Classic and have fun farming 100000000000000 BoJs, thinking you're playing WoW.

6. that sort of qq made wow what it is nowadays, game for casuals, tbc isn't for casuals, u should stick to bfa then mate, no offense, but tbc is not an easy content
    Pretty much this right here, I agree 100%. If you don't have the time then don't play. I quite playing in life when I had no time and returned when I did. That is how it goes. Don't complain to have a game catered around YOU. That is what killed WoW.

7. @Battlebeast @Justabear People like me aren't what made WOW what it is today. It is Millennials that have the attention span of a gnat and don't know what hard work is that did that. I played Vanilla WOW and TBC in retail, I paid my dues back in the day, I did raid progression in MC, BWL, KARA, GRUUL MAG, SSC, etc. But I'm also older now, have a home, a mortgage, a family and can guarantee older than the both of you and have more responsibilities than the both of you. RL > WOW something you kids will one day come to understand.

8. it will end when all the Badges have dropped, how hard is it to figure that out?