1. Respawn rates

Hello,

ever thought of increasing respawn rates? Coming from official servers it is hard to find mobs to kill when there are multiple people on the same quest. Whoever tags the mob first 'gets it'. Of course you cant change that but uping the respawn rates would a huge helper. Right now questing in popular zones is an absoulte horror mobs are farmed out all the time and everyon is just camping and waiting for one mob to spawn to kill it and finish the quest. Seeing how packed this server is at the moment (no wonder as BFA is so terrible many people quit retaill) I think one should consider uping respawn rates to continue having fun playing and questing on icecrown =)

2. I know, right? This has been an issue for as long as I can remember and it's made even worse as players would rather compete for certain quest mobs than group up and speed things along. Any of the Wintergrasp gathering quests is one of the worst examples of this.
    Edited: January 11, 2019 Reason: Edited for grammar geeks

3. any official answer? Has this been considered in the past and declined?

4. I've seen multiple threads about this and I know they changed the respawn rates at least 2 times before but those where when new realms opened upa nd there was 100's of people doing the same quests.

5. i sat in front of a cat cage in thousand needles waiting for it to respawn for like 15mins, 4 other ppl had shown up and we made a party as we waited.

it seems the quests where you have to kill a single enemy that is easy are the ones that need to be up faster