1. Schematic: Jeeves

I've farmed this for over upwards of 7-8 hours on and off but it doesn't seem to drop. I have Engineering to 450, I have all the materials required to construct it once I learn it, yes I am salvaging the kills. Often mobs will have no loot and salvaging will give no loot (about 35% of the time).

I would just like to know if this is a bug or I'm just insanely unlucky.

It should be noted that I've farmed this on retail (once during WoTLK and once during Cata -- Different characters) and it never took me more than an hour.
    Edited: January 10, 2019

2. I think you're just unlucky. I farmed the Library Guardians in Storm Peaks because that's what I remembered doing in WotLK retail. Here on Warmane, well this was about a year ago but iirc I cleared the area several times before the schematic dropped. But I doubt I spent more than an hour, if that. Sorry about your horrible luck... try this spot to farm if you're not doing so already

3. I think you're just unlucky. I farmed the Library Guardians in Storm Peaks because that's what I remembered doing in WotLK retail. Here on Warmane, well this was about a year ago but iirc I cleared the area several times before the schematic dropped. But I doubt I spent more than an hour, if that. Sorry about your horrible luck... try this spot to farm if you're not doing so already
    That's the go-to spot and it's the spot I've been farming all day today. I'm leveling 3 pets from 75 to 80. So far I've leveled two pets to 80, working on the third (~6 hours so far JUST TODAY)

4. there is a bug tracker report on it. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/71744 has yet to be confirmed tho.

5. there is a bug tracker report on it. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/71744 has yet to be confirmed tho.
    I feel like my combined 12 hours of farming should be enough to confirm that this schematic does not drop right now :(

6. before few months i get 2 jeeves in 10 min, so i guess its bugged right now

7. before few months i get 2 jeeves in 10 min, so i guess its bugged right now
    Seems that way. I farmed it a few hours before choosing a spec (Goblin/Gnome) and most of my time farming was after choosing Goblin but this seems to be bugged for Gnomish as well (from people I've talked to).