1. Schematic: Jeeves

I've farmed this for over upwards of 7-8 hours on and off but it doesn't seem to drop. I have Engineering to 450, I have all the materials required to construct it once I learn it, yes I am salvaging the kills. Often mobs will have no loot and salvaging will give no loot (about 35% of the time).

I would just like to know if this is a bug or I'm just insanely unlucky.

It should be noted that I've farmed this on retail (once during WoTLK and once during Cata -- Different characters) and it never took me more than an hour.
    Edited: January 10, 2019

2. I think you're just unlucky. I farmed the Library Guardians in Storm Peaks because that's what I remembered doing in WotLK retail. Here on Warmane, well this was about a year ago but iirc I cleared the area several times before the schematic dropped. But I doubt I spent more than an hour, if that. Sorry about your horrible luck... try this spot to farm if you're not doing so already

3. I think you're just unlucky. I farmed the Library Guardians in Storm Peaks because that's what I remembered doing in WotLK retail. Here on Warmane, well this was about a year ago but iirc I cleared the area several times before the schematic dropped. But I doubt I spent more than an hour, if that. Sorry about your horrible luck... try this spot to farm if you're not doing so already
    That's the go-to spot and it's the spot I've been farming all day today. I'm leveling 3 pets from 75 to 80. So far I've leveled two pets to 80, working on the third (~6 hours so far JUST TODAY)

4. there is a bug tracker report on it. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/71744 has yet to be confirmed tho.

5. there is a bug tracker report on it. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/71744 has yet to be confirmed tho.
    I feel like my combined 12 hours of farming should be enough to confirm that this schematic does not drop right now :(

6. before few months i get 2 jeeves in 10 min, so i guess its bugged right now

7. before few months i get 2 jeeves in 10 min, so i guess its bugged right now
    Seems that way. I farmed it a few hours before choosing a spec (Goblin/Gnome) and most of my time farming was after choosing Goblin but this seems to be bugged for Gnomish as well (from people I've talked to).

8. Hi i just farmed from 3 hours in both sites the Recipe and I dont get it, how much I have to farmed. Its imposible.

9. How to get the Schematics: Jeeves

1- Go borean Tundra
    2- Farm the robots in that area
    3- send me gold in game as a thank you!

bye

btw, I farmed maybe 30 mobs or so in Borean tundra and got it. Its bugged thats why

10. How to get the Schematics: Jeeves

1- Go borean Tundra
    2- Farm the robots in that area
    3- send me gold in game as a thank you!

bye

btw, I farmed maybe 30 mobs or so in Borean tundra and got it. Its bugged thats why
    100 points to lonelywolf.

P.S. Lot loot of the library guardians is obviously bugged since the drop chance is 1%~2% and people killing hundreds of guardians there without drop is just pitiful for Warmane. It should also drop ONLY from them and not from those in Borean tundra but yea, what the hell...