1. Quest Plagued Lands in darkshore bugged?

Hey everyone, was just curious if the quest Plagued Lands that you receive in darkshore was bugged?

You have to set a trap down and capture a rabid thistle bear. Every time I place the trap and let the bear cross nothing happens...

I looked up the quest and couldn't find anything on the forums. Just kind of annoying because every time you place the trap you have to go back to the quest giver to get another one if it doesnt work. I've tried 3x and no luck.

2. Hey everyone, was just curious if the quest Plagued Lands that you receive in darkshore was bugged?

You have to set a trap down and capture a rabid thistle bear. Every time I place the trap and let the bear cross nothing happens...

I looked up the quest and couldn't find anything on the forums. Just kind of annoying because every time you place the trap you have to go back to the quest giver to get another one if it doesnt work. I've tried 3x and no luck.
    Quest is working.Just let bear walk over the trap and than kill her.You will get credit for quest...

3. Maybe the quest details should be updated then if it is "working" like that?