1. Fury Warrior Gear Change?

Hey there!

I have HUGE problems with my dps on single targets. I am trying to get alot of armor pen, but I feel that since I go for alot of that I loose alot of AP wich make me feel like I hit the bosses like a level 20 would do.

I do about 5-6 k dps in normal HC.s on single targets, and I feel that it´s bad as hell. I know the basic rotation for the attacks, but when I only crit for 6-8 k maximum, its hard to do very high amount of dmg.

Here is my armory. Please help me stop beeing a ******ed warrior. What am I doing so wrong?

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

Best regards to you all!

/Santa

2. You ve made very big mistake with buying offparts with frosts instead of t10 pieces. What you need is str and t10 bonuses atm, also you cant sacrifice str for agi gear yet. My advice to you is to get ashen str ring asap and farm Banner trinket from toc5n(its 11points at shop if Im not mistaken.). Also, you ve needle, arp on crit trinket, which means you should aim for soft cap atm not the hard cap, needle gives 678arp, which makes your goal 722arp. Gem str instead as you reach that amount after the gear change with the items I wrote.

3. Your gear is far from good so that you can start doing some serious numbers. There are few advice i can give you. Get the Ashen Verdict agility ring. Get better trinkets, even the heroism badges vendor and toc 5 man offer better options then the ones you have, enchant your off hand weapon. You are way over he hit cap, stay at 5% with precision talent. Do these steps and slowly work your way to getting T10 parts and better weapons. You will start seeing huge difference with items progression. Warrior is just designed to be gear-dependent.

4. Your talents are a little off. 1/5 Precision
    Is your hit capped?

Sword in mainhand as an orc. Are you 26/26 expertise?

Your FoS Hc trinket giving you 678arp. So you need 722arp from gear/gems combined. Any more Arp is useless as long as you have this trinket. Replace with Hit/Exp/Str gems of over the 722limit.

Make sure your rotation is correct. Please don't be that guy who does Overpower and rend.

Last but not least F war is a gear whore. No gear no dps.

Also you play on Lordaeron. Only ******s play there. Move to Icecrown.