1. New ret pally

kinda new and just reach 80 a few days ago.. currently working on reps and slowly doing 5mans to get some better gears.. im plannig to donate to get a good wep.. gloren or oathbinder.. im more a pve person so i prolly wont bother with pvp.. which 1 is better since i dont have any of the other gears that i see on guides BiS.. gloren looks nice since its str but i see ppl saying oath is better for long term pvp.. since i dont have any of the higher tier would grabing oath better than gloren to help me do daily/dgs/raids stuff trying to get gears?

2. If you want to do mainly raids and PvE, go with Oath.

It won't really handicap you in PvP anyways if all you plan to do is do casual bgs occasionally.

3. mind if i ask why oath is better than glozen? is it because of the agi u get for late game? im new and just wanted to know :3

4. Glorenz' expertise is total crap, you can get 10 expertise from a glyph and if you try to use most of glorenz' expertise then you would use exorcism glyhp, which is a waste since exorcism hasnt that much use in PvE with 2t10 bonus. Though at early levels, every str piece is a bonus but it will lose value much. What oath brings is a little amount of arp and more crit. Arp becomes more useful as you get more haste and more arp gear since your phycical atks hurts a lot too, though you only get them cause you cant find better items (like penumbra pendant, lady25hc gives way too much hit with best gear and useless on that part, though if it was a bql10hc neck (haste + crit) with 277ilvl you d prolly want that for your BiS.)
    Edited: January 12, 2019