1. Faction change

Hello, I was wondering about faction change from horde to Allience, with website points, it says the process is ireversible and anybody knows if it is possible later on to change back that character to horde or it is only one way deal? For ex, I make my horde character allience, and after one month I want to go back to horde is that possible?

2. Yes, as long as you have 30 vote points or more, you can do it, I guess

3. Yes, it's possible, I've transferred multiple chars back and forth a lot of times, nothing to worry about.

4. Hello, I was wondering about faction change from horde to Allience, with website points, it says the process is ireversible and anybody knows if it is possible later on to change back that character to horde or it is only one way deal? For ex, I make my horde character allience, and after one month I want to go back to horde is that possible?
    you need 30points to get from Alliance>Horde or Horde>Alliance, and if you get bored for example you need 30points again to transfer back! so the transfer back is again 30 points!, and you can do that all over again as many times/points you wish/have

5. WARNING ! If there is one faction much more populated than another, you will not be able to transfer to it. For the example, on the Outland (TBC) server, we can migrate Horde> Alliance but not Alliance> Horde, it's blocked on the site!