1. First time playing warlock

Greetings Warmane Community,

So the day has come. I leveled my first warlock to level 80, after playing World of Warcraft for 8 years. I am straightly PvE player and I am looking forward to get more information on what should I play as a PvE warlock when it comes to current status of what can server offer. I did read few guides and posts on forum, and I am not sure which of these are still viable today. So I want to hear more from you, warlock players on this server, to provide me with things I should know. What spec should I play, which one is best for gearing, end-game raiding, any useful guides you know, or anything that can get me into PvE warlocks? Feel free to comment and share.

My regards.

2. At the start play what you want :) its doesnt matter. But at 4k gs Destro will outDPS affl and demo. Play destro till you enter icc and you have atleast 2 pcs of T10. After that you can go demo (demo is wanted in all raids). Affl is the best DPS spec in end game.

3. At least one warlock in raid has to be Demonology for its spell power buff for the whole raid (Demonic Pact). Since this buff doesn't stack, if you have multiple warlocks in raid, all the other warlocks can go Affliction since it does more individual dps than demo.

Don't touch destruction in PvE at all, ty.

4. Come and outDPS me at 6k gs with demo or affl when I am destro ... I DARE you!

5. Come and outDPS me at 6k gs with demo or affl when I am destro ... I DARE you!
    Demo is for raid buff, not for dps. Though a good demo can do an impressive dps if there is something to get a soulfire proc from either way. Just for curiosity, which encounter do you want to race on? Long one which requires to move a bit and actually matters, or the good ol' DBS? : )