1. Valanyr bugged on Hpala?

Hello guys,
    I was innactive for a lot of time and i've returned recently.I've noticed that on my hpally his weapon Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings isnt proccing at all.Does someone else have this problem?
    Thank you in advance!

2. It's not going to proc if you're trying to heal a target that is at full health.

3. Hello guys,
    I was innactive for a lot of time and i've returned recently.I've noticed that on my hpally his weapon Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings isnt proccing at all.Does someone else have this problem?
    Thank you in advance!
    You mean it's fixed?

Before it used to proc on everything, fastest way to get it to proc is to sacred shield + fol someone and then the hot will most likely proc your Val'Anyr.
    Edited: January 12, 2019 Reason: Forgot to add quote...

4. You mean it's fixed?
    Um? It's been working that way for quite some time now.

5. That was mean for him, I forgot to quote him.

He probably played the last time when it was still bugged.

6. It's not going to proc if you're trying to heal a target that is at full health.
    Thank you!Apperantly its only procing when im trying to heal other players - for some reason it wont proc when im healing mysefl(even with low hp)

Originally Posted by Evangelion
    No need to be rude.I've asked a simple question.And yes i was innactive for a lot of time,so im not familiar with some of the changes

7. Thank you!Apperantly its only procing when im trying to heal other players - for some reason it wont proc when im healing mysefl(even with low hp)
    Strange. I tested with my own just now and it does proc when I'm healing myself. In what sort of situation did you test yours in? Were you in combat? What area were you in?

8. Strange. I tested with my own just now and it does proc when I'm healing myself. In what sort of situation did you test yours in? Were you in combat? What area were you in?
    I've removed my gear and put it back on to be on low hp.I've tested with 1st level spells and max level spells and from prob 40-50+ spells casts didnt get a single proc(i wasnt in combat).When i try healing another player im getting proc on the 2nd or 3d cast.I will try later testing this again when im in combat.

9. When I tested, I wasn't in combat (dropping health via falling damage at Krasus' Landing in Dalaran) and got a proc from Flash of Light.

10. I wasn't rude, you just asked if it was bugged and I said "You mean fixed?" :p

However, it does proc on self heals as well. Fastest way to test is what I've mentioned above, put sacred shield on yourself and cast FoL once (the hot that it applies has highest chance of proccing it often as far as I've noticed.)

11. I believe I found the issue. If the casted heal that would've procced the weapon does any over-healing, it does not proc the weapon.

12. Yes,i can confirm it.Thank you a lot for the help

13. I believe I found the issue. If the casted heal that would've procced the weapon does any over-healing, it does not proc the weapon.
    So did it get fixed or nah?

14. Refer to the bug-tracker for that.