1. Just ding 80! Now what?

Hi guys,

I have just became 80, and now I would like to know what I should do first to be able to go heroic and then raid?

Can you tell me the reputations that I should focus first? The crafts I could do? The quests I should do to have some stuff? Or even the dungeon I should farm? (in normal)

Also, which professions should I up for PVE only?

Thanks!

2. Hi guys,

I have just became 80, and now I would like to know what I should do first to be able to go heroic and then raid?

Can you tell me the reputations that I should focus first? The crafts I could do? The quests I should do to have some stuff? Or even the dungeon I should farm? (in normal)

Also, which professions should I up for PVE only?

Thanks!
    * Do your best to gear up in order to be able to queue for heroic 5 mans to get your daily frost badges
    * If you have 200-300 gold, buy the tanking gun from ICC trash drops (Rowan's Rifle of Silver Bullets) as it is BiS pre-ICC
    * Jewelcrafting / Engineering
    * Make sure you're in global chat (/join Global) as this is where most of the pugs are formed
    * Sons of Hodir & Knights of the Ebon Blade are the must have reps for enchants (head & shoulders)
    * Spend emblems of triumph on T9 and other 245 pieces
    * Try to get into groups for the bi-weekly raid boss quests (5 emblems of frost + 5 emblems of triumph)
    * Try to get into normal ToC 5 farms for a fantastic trinket
    * Try to get into premade groups for ICC normal 5 mans

MM PvE Guide
    SV PvE Guide
    BM PvE Guide

Hunter ICC 25H Tips & Tricks
    Edited: January 13, 2019

3. Still the best hunter video ever. And hey its sruvival

https://youtu.be/fLjTRifi6dE