1. We should get a reply very soon'.

2. Random disconnect

So i was playing normally all day, and suddenly I got disconnected from the server. So i logged in again, it stood at "authenticating" for about 20 seconds before saying "You have been disconnected". So i tried signing in a couple times again but with the same result. Restarted the game, same thing- about 2-3 tries to log in and failing with the "You have been disconnected" message, it says I am in queue at 1500. My friend that has been playing on this server for 3 years told me this is because someone who is "premium" took my spot. So now I have to wait 5 hours to reconnect just because of 1 person who paid 10 dollars ? This is soooo stupid.

3. Not able to login

When I type in my credentials, I get stuck on authenticating, and then it tells me "You have been disconnected from the server". I've deleted my cache and everything, and it seems I'm not the only one having the problem. How do I fix this?

4. cant login

I try to login and all the time disconnect when I wrote password and click on Login button

5. Yeah same thing happened to me. I finally got in after a while. Seems alot of people had that issue. Maybe server restarted or something. Queue is enormaous right now.

6. I’m getting crash in Shine of seven stars a lot recently

7. no restarted I can see some people are streaming now

8. I've been trying to connect for some time aswell. Get stuck at "authenticating", then "disconnected from the server".

9. I am having the same problem, unable to login seems like login server is down or something. Hope GMs are aware of it and doing something by this moment.

10. Yes, The Same for me as well, I can log into the forums accounts just fine but not in game.
    It's hit and miss, and very frustrating because I would love to play and log into all my accounts for Inactivity Clean up before next week Friday, January 25th. Oh this is just "Peachy," now Lordaeron and Icecrown Wotlk Realms are having the same issues.
    Edited: January 13, 2019

11. I can also confirm this works, log in and out on the browser and then login to the client and it works :) @daddycuuljj thanks.

12. Great work folks, this works like a charm.

Issue solved by logging out and back into warmane website, then the client.

Much love to daddycuuljj

13. Same issue, "Disconnected from server" when trying to login.

14. same... getting "disconected" during authenticating

First 1234 ... Last