1. cant login

nvm this post after a hour of trying it worked

2. Tried like 10x time and still cant log in, wtf?

3. Same, stuck at Authenticating then it disconnects.

4. yeah, already 15 min passed and same **** again and again - Authenticating - than in few seconds Disconnect ...

5. Stuck on "Authenticating"

Hello, I've been trying to log in to the servers for quite a while now and I'm always stuck on "Authenticating" for about 15-20 seconds after which it says that I've been disconnected.

I tried logging on another private server just to see if the problem was coming from my end and I could log in successfully. However I still can't log into Warmane.

Is that issue acknowledged by staff and is it getting fixed? Also does anyone else experience this?

Thanks.

6. Login in Issues?

Login server down? Haven't been able to log in for a while now.

7. Just logg in and out on the website that worked for me:)

8. I logged out of warmane on my browser and logged back in and it worked. I was having this problem for a while too. Thanks @daddycuuljj

9. A lot of people are having this issue

10. Server keeps disconnecting me

Every time i try to play i log in, load into the game and then the server kicks me out and i can't log back in for some time, then it all starts all over again

Is there a problem with the server or is my client which is broken?

11. You are not the only one, I am having the exact same problem. As are a couple other people I got answers from when I asked in global chat.

Every time i try to play i log in, load into the game and then the server kicks me out and i can't log back in for some time, then it all starts all over again

Is there a problem with the server or is my client which is broken?

12. So it's not my client

Well, let's wait for staff members to notice

123 ... Last