1. Sanctified Retribution

I was wondering if i should be using this talent in pvp cause it says that it increase the damage of your allies by 3% but does it increase your damage also?

2. Thanks for the quick responce much appreciated! :)

3. You're a ret. Even if it didn't increase your damage by 3% you still should've taken it. :P
    Thankfully (or not for your enemies), it does increase as Mercy said it, I usually tend to put Crusade at 2/3 in order to get Sanctifiec Wrath to 1/1.

This is my Ret build. If you want to do some more arenas I suggest that you put Improved Hammer of Justice at 2/2 and Seals of the Pure at 1/5.

4. You're a ret. Even if it didn't increase your damage by 3% you still should've taken it. :P
    Thankfully (or not for your enemies), it does increase as Mercy said it, I usually tend to put Crusade at 2/3 in order to get Sanctifiec Wrath to 1/1.

This is my Ret build. If you want to do some more arenas I suggest that you put Improved Hammer of Justice at 2/2 and Seals of the Pure at 1/5.
    thank you so much for the tips dude! but why is there glyph of salvation as major and not turn evil... p.p

5. That's a BG spec. Don't care about Turn Evil there.

Forgot completely about it, Turn Evil is a glyph for arenas instead of Salvation.