1. i am 61lvl orc hunter

can someone guide me because i am verry bad and even other people told me that when i was at dungeon 2 days ago pls some one if you see this help me save my ***

2. You are lvl 61, don't expect any class to be good at that point. (only thing you may worry about atm, is to missdirect mobs and boss threat to your tank in dungeons*if you have missdirect ability, not sure when do you get it* and do dps).
    Once you hit max level, there is plenty of guides that will help you improve your play, gear choosing, enchants, sockets, professions, talents etc etc...
    On the internet in general most of the people are very rude and mean, they first say, and after that, they think what have they said and even they realize. that whatever have they said maybe hurt someone, or it simply isn't true or have no sense, in most cases they wont even apologize. So just ignore things like that...
    At this point of game, try to find some hunter leveling guide, since that will be only thing helpful for the moment.

P.S. Ofc checking some hunter guides can be helpful, however there is learning process for everything, it is same here, gameplay will come with time and expirience. ;)

3. Game experience and "skill" level is important too.