1. Bryntroll with DK

does the Bryntroll works the same on icc and blackrock realm?
    I played with DK and looks like bryntroll proc from dots and on range, for example I doted some mage and he do range for 20-25m and I got the proc. but I try to do the same on icc and it doesnt.

2. The drain can proc off of the disease application of Icy Touch (assuming you are in melee range), can double-proc off Plague Strike (the strike and the disease application), and on each target that is in melee range and in front of you from Pestilence. It shouldn't proc if you are that far away from target as you mentioned, it should only proc if you are within melee range.

3. The drain can proc off of the disease application of Icy Touch (assuming you are in melee range), can double-proc off Plague Strike (the strike and the disease application), and on each target that is in melee range and in front of you from Pestilence. It shouldn't proc if you are that far away from target as you mentioned, it should only proc if you are within melee range.
    but looks like it procs from range on blackrock realm. is it bugged on both realms?

4. The drain can proc off of the disease application of Icy Touch (assuming you are in melee range), can double-proc off Plague Strike (the strike and the disease application), and on each target that is in melee range and in front of you from Pestilence.
    Does it works on icc realm?