1. Quoting some rules:
    "NO SOCIAL MISTREATMENT OR ANNOYANCE
    We prize for a fun enviroment for everybody, meaning all players should follow that philosophy If you dont wish to have your gameplay disrupted by a GM intervention, just play nice and avoid ruining the gameplay of your fellow players."

"This does not include playing according to game mechanics and game design like corpse camping in PvP enabled zones, which is not punishable."

So its not punishable to corpse camp people for hours, but you know, most of the times these guys are really immature and stupid so you could try telling them (if you have a toon on the oposite faction) something like "Hey I donated so you leave me alone!"

Then printscreen him saying dumb stuff about you donating or just donators in general and send to GM's to bann him for "Donor bashing."

Or you could tell him your colored or disabled and hes a racist or discriminating you by ganking you, try trigger them as much as you can, then printscreen and bann him for "Racism/Discriminatory Behavior"
    the fact that you go to such lengths to get a ganker banned is hilarious and just shows they got under your skin, which is exactly why we do it.

2. the fact that you go to such lengths to get a ganker banned is hilarious and just shows they got under your skin, which is exactly why we do it.
    He gets to level uninterrupted, you get banned. Guess who got the better end of the deal? And I believe that he was talking about corpse campers, not regular "I kill you and move on" players.

3. He gets to level uninterrupted, you get banned. Guess who got the better end of the deal? And I believe that he was talking about corpse campers, not regular "I kill you and move on" players.
    anyone with a brain won't fall for it. although that doesn't include as many people these days so who knows haha.

4. So its not punishable to corpse camp people for hours, but you know, most of the times these guys are really immature and stupid so you could try telling them (if you have a toon on the oposite faction) something like "Hey I donated so you leave me alone!"
    Then printscreen him saying dumb stuff about you donating or just donators in general and send to GM's to bann him for "Donor bashing.""
    I would recommend this one. Seems like a legit solution.

5. In all my years of playing wow, I have NEVER been camped and griefed as bad as it is on this server. Ive always played PVP servers. I understand the risk. I am fine with being ganked here and there, but there is a line that gets crossed into greifing when you have 5-10 GEARED people ganking people level 77-79 with 10-12k hp in 1 hit.

Why don't you get very close to finishing your character and let someone who has nothing better to do for 5 or more hours sit on your body until until you want to quit because even if you want to get away to a new area to quest, you can't because they are there waiting for you. That's griefing not "ganking"
    I have leveled every class to 80 (on icecrown), both as horde and alliance and i never really had any issues with ganking (bar Hellfire Peninsula, there its fun somehow, and it also was over super quickly). Its your own fault for being in spots where you are ganked, if you level at amber ledge (in the Borean Tundra), Sholzar Basin, Tanaris, Ungoro, STV and similar you DESERVE to be ganked. Its like continueing to level in Hellfire instead of moving to a new area as soon as possible, your are inviting the gankers by doing that.

Level in the Howling Fjord, Grizzly Hills, Dragon Blight and youll have a much better time, and go to Storm Peaks instead of Icecrown once you can afford flying and are 77+ (not that you need to, you can level from 73 to 80 in grizzly hills).

If you are Corpse Camped, unstuck (on the website) and voila.

6. If you are Corpse Camped, unstuck (on the website) and voila.
    This.

I believe that people which come to be killed for the 20th time are part of the problem just like those who corpse-camp them. Why do you go there after being killed the 2nd time?

I never had troubles to level, especially on Icecrown. You can literally go 70-80 with 3-4 zones + RDF runs. That easy :)

If there would be no players that come back to be killed again and again there would be no corpse campers as well.

First 12