1. Is constant ganking (griefing) against the rules?

There are an insane amount of people level 80, geared to the teeth, 35k or more HP full PVP in Sholzar Basin, by the base camp just insta killing every opposite faction member they can find. I'm aware I can move to a new area but that is besides my point.

I logged in around 5pm, saw about 4-5 alliance. I tried to quest for about an hour and logged. Came back over 4 hours later and they were still in the base camp murdering every horde member they could. I assume this is true of horde to alliance as well. Apparently, they are honor farming at a rate of up to 5k honor points per HOUR.

To me, this is a disgusting mount of gameplay disruption and the high end of what has become griefing.

2. There are an insane amount of people level 80, geared to the teeth, 35k or more HP full PVP in Sholzar Basin, by the base camp just insta killing every opposite faction member they can find. I'm aware I can move to a new area but that is besides my point.

I logged in around 5pm, saw about 4-5 alliance. I tried to quest for about an hour and logged. Came back over 4 hours later and they were still in the base camp murdering every horde member they could. I assume this is true of horde to alliance as well. Apparently, they are honor farming at a rate of up to 5k honor points per HOUR.

To me, this is a disgusting mount of gameplay disruption and the high end of what has become griefing.
    Hey, I know this is bad, but you can skip Sholazar and make lvl in another zones :) Too bad that this is allowed, but i`m gonna go with my 80 rogue killing those low lvl(maximum lvl 30)too from now on if this is allowed...you know.."just for fun"
    Edited: January 14, 2019

3. Hey, I know this is bad, but you can skip Sholazar and make lvl in another zones :) Too bad that this is allowed, but i`m gonna go with my 80 rogue killing those low lvl(maximum lvl 30)too from now on if this is allowed...you know.."just for fun"
    That's literally what those guys are doing to you. No difference whatsoever. They got ganked, they got mad and they seek revenge by doing the same thing TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. Those people who have nothing to do with that get ganked, they get mad and they seek revenge. Neverending circle.

4. That's literally what those guys are doing to you. No difference whatsoever. They got ganked, they got mad and they seek revenge by doing the same thing TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. Those people who have nothing to do with that get ganked, they get mad and they seek revenge. Neverending circle.

The one guy told me (when I whispered him on my ally char) that he was FARMING honor points at 5k per hour. That means he is ganking 500 sub 80 characters per hour which breaks down to multiple times per person getting ganked. I know I was ganked at least 20 times in the few

5. That's literally what those guys are doing to you. No difference whatsoever. They got ganked, they got mad and they seek revenge by doing the same thing TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. Those people who have nothing to do with that get ganked, they get mad and they seek revenge. Neverending circle.

Sorry man. I was a peaceful guy in game until warmane showed me how to be a dumb badass. i hate myself

6. That's literally what those guys are doing to you. No difference whatsoever. They got ganked, they got mad and they seek revenge by doing the same thing TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. Those people who have nothing to do with that get ganked, they get mad and they seek revenge. Neverending circle.
    Yea, but **** me if I'm gonna be the one to break that circle. Someone ganks me in sholazar, I gank someone else in Borean we just fan out and there's room for all of us to farm some low honor.

Also, 5k an hour is nothing really, winning BGs would get you more, but hey, why not piss someone off while you're at it, right?

7. Or you could just, you know, grow a pair, suck it up and go on, like millions of wow players have done since 2004.

8. Or you could just, you know, grow a pair, suck it up and go on, like millions of wow players have done since 2004.
    Who needs to grow a pair? Camper or the guy being camped? You lost me there for a moment.

9. Or you could just, you know, grow a pair, suck it up and go on, like millions of wow players have done since 2004.
    In all my years of playing wow, I have NEVER been camped and griefed as bad as it is on this server. Ive always played PVP servers. I understand the risk. I am fine with being ganked here and there, but there is a line that gets crossed into greifing when you have 5-10 GEARED people ganking people level 77-79 with 10-12k hp in 1 hit.

Why don't you get very close to finishing your character and let someone who has nothing better to do for 5 or more hours sit on your body until until you want to quit because even if you want to get away to a new area to quest, you can't because they are there waiting for you. That's griefing not "ganking"

10. In all my years of playing wow, I have NEVER been camped and griefed as bad as it is on this server. Ive always played PVP servers. I understand the risk. I am fine with being ganked here and there, but there is a line that gets crossed into greifing when you have 5-10 GEARED people ganking people level 77-79 with 10-12k hp in 1 hit.

Why don't you get very close to finishing your character and let someone who has nothing better to do for 5 or more hours sit on your body until until you want to quit because even if you want to get away to a new area to quest, you can't because they are there waiting for you. That's griefing not "ganking"
    most servers didn't sit on the same patch for 10 years. there's only so many things for people to do on wrath.

11. Imagine how less fortunate you must be to allow someone to camp you. I have been camped, maybe 3 times in a row, by that time I'm on my marry way to another zone, location.

12. Quoting some rules:
    "NO SOCIAL MISTREATMENT OR ANNOYANCE
    We prize for a fun enviroment for everybody, meaning all players should follow that philosophy If you dont wish to have your gameplay disrupted by a GM intervention, just play nice and avoid ruining the gameplay of your fellow players."

"This does not include playing according to game mechanics and game design like corpse camping in PvP enabled zones, which is not punishable."

So its not punishable to corpse camp people for hours, but you know, most of the times these guys are really immature and stupid so you could try telling them (if you have a toon on the oposite faction) something like "Hey I donated so you leave me alone!"

Then printscreen him saying dumb stuff about you donating or just donators in general and send to GM's to bann him for "Donor bashing."

Or you could tell him your colored or disabled and hes a racist or discriminating you by ganking you, try trigger them as much as you can, then printscreen and bann him for "Racism/Discriminatory Behavior"

13. Quoting some rules:
    We prize for a fun enviroment for everybody, meaning all players should follow that philosophy If you dont wish to have your gameplay disrupted by a GM intervention, just play nice and avoid ruining the gameplay of your fellow players."

"This does not include playing according to game mechanics and game design like corpse camping in PvP enabled zones, which is not punishable."

So its not punishable to corpse camp people for hours, but you know, most of the times these guys are really immature and stupid so you could try telling them (if you have a toon on the oposite faction) something like "Hey I donated so you leave me alone!"

Then printscreen him saying dumb stuff about you donating or just donators in general and send to GM's to bann him for "Donor bashing."

Or you could tell him your colored or disabled and hes a racist or discriminating you by ganking you, try trigger them as much as you can, then printscreen and bann him for "Racism/Discriminatory Behavior"
    Holy ****. I love how your mind works. You should’ve played Chess instead of WoW. Five steps in advance.

14. Quoting some rules:

Love it. Will try next time

12 Last