1. Hello, Molten Wow veteran returning

I used to play on Molten Wow many, many years ago and I'm looking to get back into it. Completely forgot all of my info, so I've got a fresh account (rip purchased stuff).

I remember liking Warrior, DK, Shaman, and Druid when I was playing; are they still fine? are there any particularly important bugs I should know about for any of these classes?

Also, any tips for getting back into it? I don't remember any of the addons I need or how to get them anymore.

2. Welcome back!

I remember liking Warrior, DK, Shaman, and Druid when I was playing; are they still fine? are there any particularly important bugs I should know about for any of these classes?
    There are some, but all these classes are playable. You can always view bug status on the website: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker

Also, any tips for getting back into it? I don't remember any of the addons I need or how to get them anymore.
    There are a ton of addons on the forums here depending on which expansion you want to play. I recommend getting addons for:
    action bars
    boss mod of some kind
    cast bars
    unit frames
    buff tracking