1. Fast question about Multiboxing ( not complaining )

Hi all,

About a week ago I wrote a topic about the status of Wintergrasp and mainly its currently broken gameplay due to 30-40 boxers (at a time)

2-3 people replied saying ''topic will be closed'' , ''this will be deleted''. My quesetion is - Is Multiboxing discussion forbidden on the forum ?

One of the guys quoted : ''Multiboxing - Our policies regarding multiboxing aren't up to discussion. If we decide to change them, we will do so of our own accord. We are more than aware of any and all arguments you might want to make about it.''

^Is that true? Must be regarding the old boxing (5-10 box not 30 like its now) as the current state is totally different.

Ohh and another thing, the last WG i joined, somehow the guy managed to win without even 1 wall being down ? How is this possible?

Thank you all !

2. Hi all,

About a week ago I wrote a topic about the status of Wintergrasp and mainly its currently broken gameplay due to 30-40 boxers (at a time)

2-3 people replied saying ''topic will be closed'' , ''this will be deleted''. My quesetion is - Is Multiboxing discussion forbidden on the forum ?

One of the guys quoted : ''Multiboxing - Our policies regarding multiboxing aren't up to discussion. If we decide to change them, we will do so of our own accord. We are more than aware of any and all arguments you might want to make about it.''

^Is that true? Must be regarding the old boxing (5-10 box not 30 like its now) as the current state is totally different.

Ohh and another thing, the last WG i joined, somehow the guy managed to win without even 1 wall being down ? How is this possible?

Thank you all !
    Multiboxers are allowed and warmane doesn't want anyone suggesting otherwise, just don't do it, give up!

Its Impossible to win WG without at least last wall being down, but it is possible to just destroy last wall and win through the use of engineering, multiboxer can get in the fortress if he has rogues/druids or a priest, and this is of course allowed.
    Edited: January 14, 2019

3. One of the guys quoted : ''Multiboxing - Our policies regarding multiboxing aren't up to discussion. If we decide to change them, we will do so of our own accord. We are more than aware of any and all arguments you might want to make about it.''

Blizzard made the rules and warmane follows them to get the most retail like experience, although on blizzards realms this was the case 5-10 multiboxers, you hardly every saw 10 though, 5 was "common" when it came to multiboxing.

They win without breaking the walls because the multiboxer has like 30-40 druid engineers who go stealth and wait for the CD on the bombs to only focus the last gate into VoA.

Clever use of game mechanics and taking advantage of warmanes multiboxing policy seems to be the issue here.
    Unless everyone creates multiboxers and massive cluster***** breaks out on every capital, I don't se any change happening soon.

4. 2-3 people replied saying ''topic will be closed'' , ''this will be deleted''. My quesetion is - Is Multiboxing discussion forbidden on the forum ?
    The discussion in itself is not forbidden. However, the discussion almost always spirals downward into heated arguments and insults flying around because so many people are bothered by the multiboxers for various reasons. It's a "can't win" scenario, which has resulted in strict enforcement here on the forum. Threads and discussions get shut down as soon as that downward spiral is seen. I, personally, would rather shut down problematic threads before they get out of hand instead of banning people because they get out of hand.

Yes, it is true. The "current state" that you say is totally different, it is not at all. What is different are people who act in exploitative and griefing ways, which should be addressed as such. Witch-hunting multiboxers in general, for example, because a few individuals can't behave is not how it should be handled.

5. Thank you for the replies everyone!

So there is no need for me to bother making a video of the guy actually breaking the last door in WG while all the other doors are standing.

''What is different are people who act in exploitative and griefing ways, which should be addressed as such. Witch-hunting multiboxers in general, for example, because a few individuals can't behave is not how it should be handled.''

^I agree. As I mentioned in both topics I dont have problem with boxing. My concern was regarding game-braking actions, like everyone dying instantly upon joining or winning without getting a single sidge vehicle.

6. My concern was regarding game-braking actions, like everyone dying instantly upon joining or winning without getting a single sidge vehicle.
    Last wall destroying not game breaking, it was exist on retail, on initial release of engi bombs, alliance flew on last wall on start and easily got won.