1. collecting points

Hi i would like to ask how to collect points on my account, i login every day and it says you dont have any points to collect, i have 8 and i want 10 to rename one of my chars. Whats the method to collect them?

2. you need to have a character with atleast 1k achiev points

3. as Kunevlol said you need to have at least 1000 achievement Points on your account BUT achievement gained on Blackrock realm has no value for Point system ( so you need to collect achievement on Lordaeron/Icecrown/frostwolf)

4. thanks for your answers! and whats the point of it why cant u collect points as a blackrock player?

5. many players play also on other warmane's realm, so they can benefit of Point Store on blackrock as well ( which actually is good only for character rename since Change Race/Faction is free via command in-game)

6. so basically we got stripped from our vip accounts, 5 years of work (titles, gear, mounts, transmogs etc) and after that i cant even rename my characters for free?

7. many players play also on other warmane's realm, so they can benefit of Point Store on blackrock as well ( which actually is good only for character rename since Change Race/Faction is free via command in-game)
    I can not accumulate voting points that I have been trying for months and do not give me anything. I always receive the message "You have no point to collect". I only play in blackrock pvp kingdom, I have other friends who only play in blackrock pvp and accumulate points every day, but I can not decipher if it is a bug or could tell me how to win these voting points in blackrock because in the forums only It talks about how to accumulate points in the other realms but not in pvp of blackrock.