1. Difference in servers regarding PvP?

Not sure if correct sub, first time on Warmane, and I have few questions.

Lately I've been craving for my wotlk experience, to be specific PvP one. I don't run away from PvE but I would like to know your guys/gals opinions on the following subject/s.

1. Which server to go for regarding arenas, and how well established PvP community is on Warmane's servers?
    1.1 Eg. I just hit 80, find duo for some 2's. In 10 games on base mmr - what are the chances we will play vs 10 different teams?
    1.2 Are all spells and interactions bug free on both servers? I assume they are same servers with just different xp rates?
    1.3 Are different wotlk servers combined into one battlezone?

2. Whats the difference between servers in general aside 7x/1x ?

3. Are there any PvP guilds or everything runs around PvE? On both servers!?

4. Any tips or general stuff for a gladiator thats been afk for some years. Regarding Warmane or well, anything?

Cheers:D

2. People have been playing for years here, many people have BiS gear, so pvp is going to be much hard than you remember on retail when people where doing what they were doing with less than a years of time. You will fight the best of the best here. Some people donate for gear, but it's not a pay to win game because all the gear they donate for you can get yourself for free if you have a good guild.

3. 1. Which server to go for regarding arenas, and how well established PvP community is on Warmane's servers?
    Icecrown or Blackrock. Blackrock if you can afford a PQR and don't enjoy Shadowmourne. Icecrown if you can't afford a PQR but you like having smourne.

1.1 Eg. I just hit 80, find duo for some 2's. In 10 games on base mmr - what are the chances we will play vs 10 different teams?
    8 or 9 out of those 10 games will be different, the higher you get the less diverse it becomes.

1.2 Are all spells and interactions bug free on both servers? I assume they are same servers with just different xp rates?
    More or less. I don't know if Blackrock has any delay but Icecrown does (spell can go off but you can still get interrupted by sheer etc).

1.3 Are different wotlk servers combined into one battlezone?
    Lordaeron and Icecrown share BG's, the plan is to merge arenas with Blackrock aswell.

2. Whats the difference between servers in general aside 7x/1x ?
    Icecrown has a lot more players and a lot better geared players.

3. Are there any PvP guilds or everything runs around PvE? On both servers!?
    Yes, on Icecrown there are big PvP guilds on both sides, Blackrock is PVP only essentially.

4. Any tips or general stuff for a gladiator thats been afk for some years. Regarding Warmane or well, anything?
    Don't script and don't play shatter cause shatter is aids. Also 870% of every game is going to be awar hpal at higher ratings, have fun.