1. Ban (I know... I know... you're tired of hearing about it)

Last year some time, my account was banned. When I dug into the issue, it appeared my account was hacked and bots were used. At the time, I had screenshots showing that none of my local files had their modify dates changed. The Warmane activity feed listed an IP that was then showing 1000 miles from me (now shows somewhere in China). And, clearly was after a long gap in play time until I came back.

I've petitioned through the ban appeal process. I was told that the ban will remain in place because I shouldn't have been hacked. And that anyone can claim they were hacked to try to avoid a ban. And, in my latest attempt to appeal, I'm told that my account will never be unbanned because it was "part of a botting network", which I have no idea what that even means.

At any rate, I offered proof that it wasn't me and the proof was rejected. The admin wouldn't even look at it.

I tried a humor approach and sent jokes to the support system to try to bring some levity to this, and now I can't use the support system.

I've donated around $100 so far. I'm even willing to donate more. I'm not a cheat or a botter. I just want to play with my toons that I've put time into.

Please, can I be unbanned?

2. Good luck m8 hope you get unbanned ^^

3. @lockerSSS, thank you! I hope so to.

4. https://www.warmane.com/policies/terms

"SITE ACCOUNT
    THE USER MAY REGISTER A REGULAR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD FOR THE SERVICE FOR FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITY UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT, ASSOCIATED ACCOUNTS, AND PASSWORDS. THE SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT, AND ANY LOSS OF VIRTUAL ITEMS ASSOCIATED WITH IT."

they ban accounts, not people. not warmanes fault you didn't keep your account secure.

5. @skuddy, this policy does not have to be set in stone. Any reasonable person can look at the situation and, at minimum, give me a second chance to show that I'm an honest player.

I've certainly learned my lesson. I should have had an authenticator attached to my account. I thought "what are the odds" that I would be hacked. It seemed very low risk at the time.

6. @skuddy, this policy does not have to be set in stone. Any reasonable person can look at the situation and, at minimum, give me a second chance to show that I'm an honest player.

I've certainly learned my lesson. I should have had an authenticator attached to my account. I thought "what are the odds" that I would be hacked. It seemed very low risk at the time.
    no, a reasonable person would realize that after being told no several times, and then banned from creating new support tickets that they weren't going to get a different answer and would stop wasting the staff's time. but here we are.

7. @skuddy, I'm not sure what interest you have in this.

Appeals are appeals. I am appealing my ban using the only channels I have available to me. Maybe the admins will see that I'm a well meaning, good spirited person and lift my ban. Maybe they won't. But, at least I'm trying to do what I believe is the right thing to do.

You aren't required to support me in my goal. And it costs you exactly zero dollars and zero cents to not talk down to me while I try.
    Edited: January 16, 2019

8. You already made an appeal and got it rejected. You abused Support and got banned from using it as well. According to you, you were told the ban isn't going to be lifted and why. That's the end of it. Bringing it to the Forums is actually breaking even more rules.