1. Cataclysm 4.3.4 file not available for download

The Cataclysm 4.3.4 direct download is not working, also it is not possible for me to successfully open the full Cataclysm client after downloading it from the webs download page. Is there any way to fix this?

2. The Cataclysm 4.3.4 direct download is not working, also it is not possible for me to successfully open the full Cataclysm client after downloading it from the webs download page. Is there any way to fix this?
    They shutdown the Cataclysm realm, so why would they support a 4.3.4 torrent file any longer?

3. Then how do I access my nameless toons on the server? I want to transition them to Icecrown but that is not possible since the P2P file is unavailable for downloading and I cannot access the Cataclysm server.

4. magnet link taken from another cata server, to log onto neltharion just change the realmlist.

Spoiler: Show
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6FA9119B13DF318215B5976FD53535 28E34E4C80&dn=World%20of%20Warcraft%20-%20Cataclysm%204.3.4%20%2815595%29.rar&tr=udp%3a%2 f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969

btw, anyone can lend me some gold on nelth? (right now)
    Edited: January 17, 2019

5. Is that the realmlist you provided?

6. Is that the realmlist you provided?
    thats a link to the game, you'll need a p2p program to download it. piracy 101

7. Change the realmlist to what? Sorry but I am in no state to connect the dots.

8. Change the realmlist to what? Sorry but I am in no state to connect the dots.
    to this servers.

basically for the ******s
    1. download cata client using some p2p program using this
    Spoiler: Show
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6FA9119B13DF318215B5976FD53535 28E34E4C80&dn=World%20of%20Warcraft%20-%20Cataclysm%204.3.4%20%2815595%29.rar&tr=udp%3a%2 f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969

2. change the realmlist.wtf located in X:\Cata\Data\enGB to
    Code:
     set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    3.login to nelth using your account name and password

9. I’ll try that.
    Are you sure that’s not possible with the magnet link provided by Warmane?
    The game is the same regardless where it comes from. Connection to servers is based solely on the contents of realmlist.wtf file.

10. Changing the realmlist still does not solve my problem. I get the usual error message ”Cannot stream required archive data. Please check the network connection.” An issue where I have spent days trying to solve.

11. I managed to access my toons by downloading another magnet link. You just ended five long days of misery thank you so much.