1. Another shadowmourne human who thinks he is cool cuz raped random **** geared pug.
    That is pretty ignorant statement. I queue solo and play with pugs myself and many of them are **** geared, so your comment about raping **** geared pugs is simple stupid. What now i am suppose to apologize i have gear and can pull my own weight in BG?

And yes i think i am pretty cool tnx for pointing this out, however the point i was making was that non premade Horde usually suck in BG. Sorry you missed it, i guess my SM was too shiny and blinded you :D
    Edited: January 17, 2019

2. alliance is 100% more likely to win in pug bgs, since most PvP players main alliance for the racials
    however
    every ****ing bg at certain times of the day is a horde premade. They form entire raid groups of BiS shadowmourne players. It's unreal.

3. Scroll in the archive you'll find this topic 1000 times, and you'll see me giving the same answer 1000 times.

As a player that plays both sides: win rate is pretty much 50/50 when I play. Granted I just play solo or duo most of the time, and I go for nice fights, win/lose or kill/die idc. So I might not be the BG try-hard or the graveyard camper with an opinion like most people here, I just see people and say #Yolo and test myself 1vX or low hp vs full hp. But if I can do that with 50% win rate, then I'm pretty sure the overall number should be 50%.

4. horde doesn't have anyone on 2k+ rate, ah well.
    As a person who plays both factions and has 100hks playing mainly solo or with a friend BGs not to mentiong having huge ratings in arenas.
    I legit don't care about mass invite guilds like OD/TKT/Aftermath or whatever super secret/cool kids only, no outsiders allowed guild you are in, or even the ones I'm in.

But those are fighting words man, I'm currently away from home on a lagtop with a wow-client I freshly downloaded -> no macros or proper binds, let alone a proper mouse, I only use it for Matlab, just so I can feed my **** addiction. But I suggest we log AT around the 2th of February to do either 1v1 mirrors or 2v2 mirrors, you pick the class or comp and we use rele starter gear, you pick alliance and I'll pick horde. And if by any chance it's rogue/mage/priest I'll even invite you to join me and my friends on our rmp mirror fun matches if you got a team.

I'm not talking smack btw, I just like to see a confident player as you put your money where your mouth is, and have some fun in the process.

5. What I feel is that allies dominates %60-%65 of whole bg s, excluding premades. There isnt that big gap with gear, between factions when its random. What Im amazed to see everytime is, there is this one-two players going for objectives from ally side. What I observed so far is, Horde play for objectives only at AV and its small number of players doing that compared to rest of the bg. Also you wont find any healer at our side that much as alliance has. And when we have its like that, you heal but your team is attacking randoms, enemy mdps raping healers backside, while their 17k hp druid and 20k hpal are keeping their team up.

6. I legit don't care about mass invite guilds like OD/TKT/Aftermath or whatever super secret/cool kids only, no outsiders allowed guild you are in, or even the ones I'm in.

But those are fighting words man, I'm currently away from home on a lagtop with a wow-client I freshly downloaded -> no macros or proper binds, let alone a proper mouse, I only use it for Matlab, just so I can feed my **** addiction. But I suggest we log AT around the 2th of February to do either 1v1 mirrors or 2v2 mirrors, you pick the class or comp and we use rele starter gear, you pick alliance and I'll pick horde. And if by any chance it's rogue/mage/priest I'll even invite you to join me and my friends on our rmp mirror fun matches if you got a team.

I'm not talking smack btw, I just like to see a confident player as you put your money where your mouth is, and have some fun in the process.
    Please accept RMP mirror fight on AT, I wanna have some fun too.

7. Alliance tends to win 80-95% of all PuG BGs. They also got better racials, more donors/BiS geared and PvP orientated players.
    In other words: Never play Horde and always play Alliance.

8. Please accept RMP mirror fight on AT, I wanna have some fun too.
    Nothing is more fun than RMP mirrors, for sure, now let's hope that this exquisite arena player from the upper most echelons of the ladder accepts this request.
    I bet he also watches a lot of Rick and Morty, must be 200+ IQ

9. Alliance tends to win 80-95% of all PuG BGs. They also got better racials, more donors/BiS geared and PvP orientated players.
    In other words: Never play Horde and always play Alliance.
    Where the hell you’re pulling that information from? Actually, It doesn’t even matter.
    I’ll just facepalm at your 2nd sentence.

Edit: Well ****, even if that’s true, I’d go Horde on purpose.

10. Oh just from data collected by over a hundred players.
    Edit: Well ****, one could just have searched the forums about this issue.

11. Oh just from data collected by over a hundred players.
    Edit: Well ****, one could just have searched the forums about this issue.
    Bad statistic pal if you’re establishing an opionion or baseline based on less than 8% of players.
    Edited: January 18, 2019 Reason: 8 is in the case of hundreds..

12. This Thread has been awesome guys!

Thank you for the info, It seems like my personal experience has been Horde losing 65%~ of the time. But I do play at odd hours, 4am-9am Server time.

I still cant get over why 5v5 isn't more of a thing. Why WOULDNT you do 5v5? It gives the most arena points. Hell even if you go 1-9 its still better for getting weekly points than 2s.

Random Plug... Any PvP Guild horde side looking for a mage?

13. I still cant get over why 5v5 isn't more of a thing. Why WOULDNT you do 5v5? It gives the most arena points. Hell even if you go 1-9 its still better for getting weekly points than 2s.

Random Plug... Any PvP Guild horde side looking for a mage?
    Not sure about 5v5. Probably it’s way easier to throw in some $ and get items you’re into and then proceed with pew/heal people in a BG.

On the Horde side there are many, some more other less active. Not sure ‘bout the requirements though, but probably any recruiting PvP guild will give you a chance and test you soon after if you’re decently geared.

I’ll name just a few: Aftermath, Old Division, Real Duel then there’s Puff Puff Pass, Idc gotta farm but I have no idea how active and what are the last two into. Last time I was in Puff Puff Pass they were PvE, lol. But that’s long time ago.

14. Bad statistic pal if you’re establishing an opionion or baseline based on less than 8% of players.
    Please explain how science IRL then performs for it does not even cower 0.001% of the population on this planet in its statistics. Jokes aside, the numbers are what they are, while the PuG scene is dark, Horde tends to win more if premading.

15. Please explain how science IRL then performs for it does not even cower 0.001% of the population on this planet in its statistics. Jokes aside, the numbers are what they are, while the PuG scene is dark, Horde tends to win more if premading.
    Sience IRL doesn't pick 100 basement neckbeards to ask them about number of sex partners.
    You picked 100 losers (if we trust that 100 number) and asked them about their experience, that's not how "science" works.

Does this fall into the Icecrown drinking game btw? I'd say yes.

First 123 Last