1. Who wins Battlegrounds more frequently?

Topic says it all!

Does Horde or Alliance have a leg up other one another? Is there a certain BG that one faction just stomps the other in??

Also, Do people even play arena still??

2. It depends on the time of the day. It feels like it’s balanced, at least when I’m playing which is around noon ST.

2v2 is active, 3v3 not much, 5v5 no.

3. Horde definitely wins more during NA evening hours. The horde HK farming premades seem particularly fond of AV.

4. Awesome thank you!

Why would 5s not be active? For lower end players doesn't 5s give the most arena points?

5. Horde win more when there is premade group in their team.

http://i.imgur.com/DLBqCiT.jpg did this bg 10 mins ago, this is what Horde look like when there is no premade on their side.
    Edited: January 16, 2019

6. Horde win more when there is premade group in their team.

http://i.imgur.com/DLBqCiT.jpg did this bg 10 mins ago, this is what Horde look like when there is no premade on their side.
    Or when there are low geared people by the looks of it.

7. fkin feels dude. this **** happened to me a couple days ago, got 5 capped on AB and had 0 pts. never has happened to me before. my worst bg experience in 12 yrs. you linking that is just unreal to me.

horde pvp blows ***, definitely go ally

8. Alliance is stronger when randoms vs randoms.
    Horde is trash at pvp,
    but they make up for it in making too many premades that are full of bis people, not to mention their premades have up to 20 members.

9. Alliance is stronger when randoms vs randoms. Not to mention their premades have up to 20 members.
    1. Untrue
    2. Long live A F T ER M A T H and Old Division
    3. TKT does that too.

So, this whole post is just bull****. Also, what the **** is wrong with 20 People premades? Isn’t that like GvG BG’s? I had no idea there’s a limit of how many people in raid you should invite and queue BG with.

I also think that 25 man ICC’s are so stupid. People should do it 15 man.
    - Why do you think that?
    I don’t know, it’s just stupid. It’s not fair for Marrowgar.
    - But why, he’s my enemy and he’s added there as an NPC that I need to slay, right?
    Edited: January 17, 2019

10. 1. Untrue
    2. Long live A F T ER M A T H and Old Division
    3. TKT does that too.

So, this whole post is just bull****. Also, what the **** is wrong with 20 People premades? Isn’t that like GvG BG’s? I had no idea there’s a limit of how many people in raid you should invite and queue BG with.

I also think that 25 man ICC’s are so stupid. People should do it 15 man.
    - Why do you think that?
    I don’t know, it’s just stupid. It’s not fair for Marrowgar.
    - But why, he’s my enemy and he’s added there as an NPC that I need to slay, right?
    Is that a horde thing to mix BG with Raids? You have to have a BG composition similar to raids
    tanks/healers/dps to actually achieve a win... Going 20m premades bis gear, organised with discord vs 20 randomers. That's pretty lame and sad.
    Aftermath and Old Division, players that can't even get over 1.5k arena exp carried by donated gear and mass groups.
    I can't remember the last time i died to any one of you in 1v1 in wpvp and i'm pretty sure I don't see you in arenas since well, horde doesn't have anyone on 2k+ rate, ah well.

11. Is that a horde thing to mix BG with Raids? You have to have a BG composition similar to raids
    tanks/healers/dps to actually achieve a win... Going 20m premades bis gear, organised with discord vs 20 randomers. That's pretty lame and sad.
    Aftermath and Old Division, players that can't even get over 1.5k arena exp carried by donated gear and mass groups.
    I can't remember the last time i died to any one of you in 1v1 in wpvp and i'm pretty sure I don't see you in arenas since well, horde doesn't have anyone on 2k+ rate, ah well.
    All of that doesn’t change the fact that you’re so frustrated by it that you need to hate on the forums ‘bout it. Sad story bro.
    Welcome to the game and put your man pants on, this is PvP, not 1v1 WPvP in your head. Nobody’s talking ‘bout arena here either, so save that for the post about arena.

Please understand that my only problem with your posts is that you’re giving out the wrong picture to the people who’re interested in an objective answer when it comes to who’s winnning BG’s more frequently, and that’s irresponsible. The worse part is that’s guided by your own frustrations and hate.

Lame.
    Edited: January 17, 2019

12. As a person who plays both factions and has 100hks playing mainly solo or with a friend BGs not to mentiong having huge ratings in arenas.
    i feel like i'm qualified to answer op from my own perspective.
    In order to be frustrated i need to be upset or annoyed, i'm neither I enjoy pvp on this server. You are the one who started trashtalking my post thus showing ur own frustrations.
    I have right on my own opinion as do you, keep that in mind before you start attacking random people just because they don't share your point of view.

13. You don’t have to share my opinion, you’re missing the point again. It’s not me who started to trash talk alliance, you started to trash talk horde out of your own frustrations.

It doesn’t even matter what’s our personal experience here. People need an objective answer, not pile of bull**** from a frustrated guy with comments like “ is thsi a Horde thing”. You’re so fed up and desperate.

I’m done.

14. Alliance is stronger when randoms vs randoms.
    Because alliance is much more pvp orientated and there is a higher chance to form pug geared team.

Horde win more when there is premade group in their team.

Another shadowmourne human who thinks he is cool cuz raped random **** geared pug.

15. Doesn't have any legit argument, the only option left is to attack someones persona, sad.

How can a guy from OD/Aftermath know what objective answer is since i never ever saw you guys without a premade.
    You completely lack solo experience, that's a huge fact.

Answer about current BG balance is simple: The side that has bigger and more active premades is a winner and has bigger winrate overall.
    Currently Horde has stronger and more active PVP guilds than the Alliance due to the fact that best pvp guilds on Ally side don't exist anymore or became inactive.

123 Last