1. Sience IRL doesn't pick 100 basement neckbeards to ask them about number of sex partners.
    You picked 100 losers (if we trust that 100 number) and asked them about their experience, that's not how "science" works.
    No IRL just pick people either through selection or randomly and you don't know anything about the dataset I have apart from that more than a hundred of us helped make it over the years. So sincerely, keep that yap shut.
    Does this fall into the Icecrown drinking game btw? I'd say yes.
    No this is what happens when your puny peanut of a brain attempts to wake you up from all those injections you've taken.

2. Gotta love a nice discussion around here with grown ups. At least get some creative insults if you're gonna go that way.

Yes, you've used selection for this and you've selected some of the worst players by far. Over the past week I've had much better BGs on horde, not good, but they're getting better, maybe after years of collecting your data you could have learned to play and you'd measure a much higher winrate?

3. Gotta love a nice discussion around here with grown ups. At least get some creative insults if you're gonna go that way.
    You're doing a fine job being a grown up yourself.
    Yes, you've used selection for this and you've selected some of the worst players by far.
    You do not know anything about the players selected so you're no different from the first one I had to correct. You base your statement on emotions, not facts.
    Over the past week I've had much better BGs on horde, not good, but they're getting better, maybe after years of collecting your data you could have learned to play and you'd measure a much higher winrate?
    Because basing a big topic from one week of playtime is certainly accurate in research terms. Back to the circus with you.

4. I'm from Lordaeron and play almost at all hours except peak. Ever since the cross-realm, I win more matches as Alliance though the margin isn't that big, so it's fairly balanced.

Most Horde premades are beatable with exception in Warsong Gulch since that BG heavily relies on direct combat.

5. Do these huge horde premades still get fast queue pops during NA prime time? I'm surprised so many alliance still keep queueing up like lambs to the slaughter. I did some solo queue Alliance again last night and literally every bg I got in was a big horde premade. I choose AB and AV mainly since those bgs are big enough (if you escape the gy farm) to find some interesting fights away from the horde zerg.

Normally with private servers (or retail) players have to choose between fast queue pops and high winning percentage. It really seems odd to me that horde gets both, during NA prime time. If I were gearing a toon I'd 100% go horde and get carried. Don't understand why more don't do that.

6. Also it depends multi-boxers
    Really? Are they that frequent? Last time I got slammed by mboxers was month ago in an AV(ally guy with at least 15 boomkins)but we still won. For the other side of that same story, few days ago I joined SotA with that Dephly/Dephty boomie/shaman mboxer, whatever he is and I healed my *** of to keep him and his toons alive, but both of us got cut down.

I’m just trying to say that mboxers are not determining factor usually. Five man premade will cut down any mboxer.
    Edited: January 25, 2019

7. Pvp on horde or alliance can be bad, it's all luck , sometimes you get a lot of people gearing up alts on your team, sometimes you don't. But with that said I have never lost 20 in a row on horde, on alliance I have. I really don't think you can say one side is better than another as a whole. It all matters who's playing. You have people with less than 3k gear score trying to do battle grounds on both factions.

8. I am really curious, do you really enjoy winning bg as a full 10-15-20 man premade? Sitting on gy farming some poor schmucks. Wouldn't you rather play a proper balanced bg where you have your team using cc, focusing key players etc? Or do you enjoy e.g. a elemental shaman spamming 3 buttons, while your cool dks and warriors hold the frontline, and you are being backed by 5 healers? Does it make you feel mighty and op?

9. It's just like I remember on retail. People will get to level 80 then farm battle grounds making their team loses 10 in a row with their blue quest gear on while they get enough honor for pvp gear, then they use that pvp gear and try to raid. So yea, people are just as bad at this game now as they were 10 years ago.

10. I am really curious, do you really enjoy winning bg as a full 10-15-20 man premade? Sitting on gy farming some poor schmucks. Wouldn't you rather play a proper balanced bg where you have your team using cc, focusing key players etc? Or do you enjoy e.g. a elemental shaman spamming 3 buttons, while your cool dks and warriors hold the frontline, and you are being backed by 5 healers? Does it make you feel mighty and op?
    Yes, it does make your team feel invincible. However, too much of it is boring and no premade should focus on GY farming. They usually stick to objectives more then farming. Every 2nd/3rd queue is when one pre-made meets another pre-made and that's when real fun happens. It's a serious struggle most of the times.

11. It's a tragicomedy. First they ruin arena experience with pqr, then when you finally say **** it i'll just play bgs, you encounter those same tards, but only running 10-20 man premades. And you realize how bad 80% of them are. Imo they shouldn't allow more than 5 man premade. Or make AV disabler.

12. It's a tragicomedy. First they ruin arena experience with pqr, then when you finally say **** it i'll just play bgs, you encounter those same tards, but only running 10-20 man premades. And you realize how bad 80% of them are. Imo they shouldn't allow more than 5 man premade. Or make AV disabler.
    What is PQR and how did it ruin arena?

13. Five man premade will cut down any mboxer.
    wow, you must be pretty virgin :o

I’m just trying to say that mboxers are not determining factor usually.
    well if you take overall score of hundreds of bgs, nah, multiboxers dont really effect that chart. but if you ment factor for a single bg win, that really depends on a multiboxer. i can say without a doubt that if a multiboxer or several of them team up and defend last boss at AV, its basicly 90-95% chance to win.

14. wow, you must be pretty virgin :o
    Are you 10?

i can say without a doubt that if a multiboxer or several of them team up and defend last boss at AV, its basicly 90-95% chance to win.
    Yep. And that is why a lot of people would rather get a 15 minutes debuff than spend all of that time giving you guys any kills.

First 123