1. Best shop weapons for resto and balance pvp?

cheers in advance for any replys

2. You didn’t specify the expansion and as WotLK is the most populated, I’ll think that’s it.

Royal Scepter of Terenas II Heroic covers both Restoration and Balance as BiS PvP. Wrathful equivalent is acceptable, but you’d lose valuable SP and 2nd stats for resilience that you’re not going to need, as you’ll be @ 1400 with it PvE weap too.
    Only other viable equivalent for Restoration would be Val’Anyr, but that’s ONLY if you’re into BG’s and healing group of people (I’d say 4/5+). There are soo many bubbles that very well compensate for that SP loss.
    Edited: January 16, 2019

3. I forgot to mention the expansion and yes i was asking for the WotLK expnsion thank you so much for your reply.

4. You’re welcome.

I’d also like to add that a budget option for a RESTORATION(only resto here, not talking boomie) druid who’s going to do BG’s with PVE definitely is Archus (if you’re donating for both weap and offhand). Disregard everyone who’d tell you that’s crap, because it’s not. The difference between Archus and Scepter+WF Offhand/Sundial of Eternal Dusk is not big. People just like to be in the box and think that way.

Good luck fellow druid!

5. May I ask for Resto (pvp) when coming to bis trinket do you think Bauble of True Blood is the best option? is any other trinkets with good synergie between balance and resto?

Cheers in advance

6. May I ask for Resto (pvp) when coming to bis trinket do you think Bauble of True Blood is the best option? is any other trinkets with good synergie between balance and resto?

Cheers in advance
    There are few, most of them depend on what kind of PvP are you into.

Arena:
    1. Bauble of True Blood - definitely the best choice.
    2. Solace of the Fallen/Defeated.
    BG/WPvP:
    1. Althor’s Abacus - an awesome trinket that will do it’s part of the job and proc frequently.
    2. Glowing Twiligh Scale - It has a beautiful proc, but it’s situational. You would use it when healing more than few people, works very nicely with Wild Growth and Val’Anyr blessing.
    BG/WPvP/Arena:
    My pick for all three (if you’re forced to pick), would be Bauble. It will be awesome in arena and will add another panic button for BG’s and that could be pretty useful for Resto Druid.

When it comes to a trinket that could be used by both Balance and resto, I don’t see a good pick for both. Only thing that’s crossing my mind would be Charred Twilight Scale. It’s BiS for Boomkin, but on the other side it has a very good proc chance meaning that you could make it proc with Moonfire every time or almsot every time, while you’re resto. However, I strongly believe that Bauble > CTS in Arena and Abacus > CTS in BG’s.

I have CTS , but haven’t used it as resto. However, I’ll test this tomorrow morning or later today and update this post with my findings.

Also, if you’re going to do mostly BG’s/WPvP and little bit of arena, EoF trinket (Purified Lunar Dust) will suffice. It’s not good as Solace, but it’ll get the job done and save you 23 coins for BiS Boomie trinket. I again, do not recomment mana regen trinkets for Resto if not going arena, but I’d lie if I’d say that I don’t run oom while healing long fights, even though I’m using Mana Potions and Innervate on CD(but I do “lack” 300 spirit).

UPDATE:
    Yes, CTS HC procs almost instantly, three moonfires were all I needed for it to work twice.

So basically. If you're into a trinket that's going to work for both Balance and Resto, it would be CTS.
    Edited: January 31, 2019