1. Daily arena and honor from BG impossible to cap

Something is terribly wrong on Icecrown server. For past 3 days i wasnt able to cap daily Conquest or Honor points at all on neither of my characters Horde or Alliance and i am talking about 30 - 40 games in total. During that time i figured that since i que solo my team is most of the time faced against premade. But the strangest thing is that i dont get synced with any premade from my faction even by luck. Another strange thing is that i never noticed that BG que syncs premade vs premade at all. Its generly premade vs noobs = loss and it goes around in circles, and ofc it became so frustrating. I also think system like this is the main reason why you see so many ppl AFKing. Imagine how it is to try and try and try BG after BG try so hard to get that 25 daily AP but still no matter what you do you are heavily outgeared and outplayed and there is nothing you can do to change that. Has anyone experienced something similar or is it just me?

2. Ok i am confused, there is no conquest points in WOTLK. There is no daily cap, there is 25ap daily reward for winning 1 game. If you are trying to tell us that you have lost 30-40 games and you are unable to win even 1 single game, you are lying and i don't believe you.

And yes people who have put more time into the game and have more gear are suppose to detroy you in PVP, that's how gear progression in RPG games work. Do WG as much as you can, farm honor for wrathfull off-parts and emblems for furious set and then you will not be useless anymore in bgs.
    Edited: January 15, 2019

3. Something is terribly wrong
    I haven't been able to cap daily Conquest points on Icecrown either...

Something is indeed, terribly wrong.

4. I haven't been able to cap daily Conquest points on Icecrown either...

Something is indeed, terribly wrong.
    You know what i wanted to say but you are just "trying" to be smart.

5. [QUOTE=Skoobydoo;2972254]Ok i am confused, there is no conquest points in WOTLK. There is no daily cap, there is 25ap daily reward for winning 1 game. If you are trying to tell us that you have lost 30-40 games and you are unable to win even 1 single game, you are lying and i don't believe you.

I did win 2 games today out of 17 played...