1. my mm hunt item progression, pls help

hey guys, im stuck, what i need to change?

current gear:
    Helm of the Brooding Dragon (21agi 3% + 8agi 8 crit)
    wodin's (12 arp gem)
    Epaulets of the Devourer (12 arp gem)
    Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak (12 arp gem)
    Frostsworn Bone Chestpiece (12 arp gem)
    Crusader's Dragonscale Bracers (16 arp gem)
    Windrunner's Handguards of Conquest (12 arp gem)
    Scabrous Zombie Leather Belt
    Windrunner's Legguards of Conquest (8 arp 12 stam + 12 arp)
    Wrathful Gladiator's Sabatons of Triumph
    Dexterous Brightstone Ring
    Ashen Band of Unmatched Vengeance
    Banner of Victory
    Mark of Supremacy

Rowan's Rifle of Silver Bullets
    Lupine Longstaff (12 arp)
    all items normal, not heroic.

i have Handgrips of Frost and Sleet, Relentless Gladiator's Pendant of Sundering, Accursed Crawling Cape in back pack, but still - dont know if i should change current items on that.

any suggestions?

2. First and foremost you shouldn't be gemming ArP until you're virtually bis/pre-bis in every slot. Agi and Agi/Crit gems are your priority for now.

As for the gear, Mark of Supremacy is garbage. Get Mirror of Truth until you get a raid trinket (DBW, STS, WFS, etc). Needle Encrusted Scorpion is garbage for Hunter, so don't bother. The polearm from Anub25 is a good stat stick until you can get Hersir's Greatspear HC or Oathbinder. Rowan's will be replaced with at minimum ToC25 Death's Head Crossbow; anything from ICC is better. Boots you can either get crafted or the RS25 ones -- they're virtually the same item. Legs will be Northern Lights from Lady 25, pretty easy. As for belt, you're looking for quite literally anything mail from ICC; most of ICC10 gear has hit on it and it goes to waste, but intellect is an important stat for Hunters as our mana is our battery (if you need to stop DPSing to recharge it, big loss). BIS belt is from Fester25, Nerub Stalker Cord. As far as Gloves, Helm, Shoulders, and Chest, you want T10 in these slots. Cloak is fine for the time being, you'll want the EoF one (Recovered Scarlet Onslaught Cape) after your tier pieces however; this is BIS until ToGC25 cloak. Neck is fine for now, only upgrade are necks off Sindra 10 or 25.

GL mate, and keep Misdirect on cooldown.

3. Big thanks mate, i will working on craft gear and t10 then (have around 100 EoF), and hope something useful will drop in raids.