1. +++ [A] Dragon Lords [Fresh Guild] PvE/PvP Casual Friendly! +++

Welcome Traveler!!

DRAGONLORDS are RECRUITING!

Our Aim is to become ACTIVE 100+ members Rading Guild with Main Spec > Off Spec loot system. No DKP/No loot council.

We are also doing premade BGs and Arenas daily!! As Alliance underdog dominance must be asserted daily on Warmane!!

Nothing builds better character then a good fight against a fearsome enemy like a Dragon or the Horde!!

Hail to the Dragons!

Whisper any of our Dragon Sons for INVITE!!

PS: We take even Leveling People!!!

http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Drag...ecrown/summary

(Guild born 9.1.2019)

2. We just reached 100 members yesterday!! Curent goal: 200 members!!

3. Just did a February clean-up kicked all inactive members (20+ days offline). And we back to 99 members! :D

Come join us! We have a great Guild going on!!

We do both PvP - BGs + World gangking and fighting and PvE - currently PUGs (mostly lead by me) and also semi Guild ICC10!

4. Kicked about 25 more people (those offline for more then 14 days) yesterday. So we currently down to 75 active members! (most of them playing daily)

And we looking for more active players with good attitude and sense of humour! :D Let's kick some Horde *** Together!

5. And 20 more offliners kicked :D I guess making the Guild on January 9th wasn't smart cause it seems more then 50 people that joine in January doesn't play anymore :D

Anyways we down to 50 active memebrs now that play at least few times a week :D

6. we are 10 people currently looking for icc10 and 25 guild runs, are you down to recruit us?

7. we are 10 people currently looking for icc10 and 25 guild runs, are you down to recruit us?
    Hey! Thanks for checking in :) Already talking in game together. Let me know there or send PM here on forum once you decide! Hail to the Dragons!

8. hey ive been trying to whisper a few people but they always seem to be offline.. are there any members who are the most active ones that i could message and invite me to the guild?