1. LF semi casual guild that also raids

title says it all LF semi casual guild that also raids.. pref a guild that has 10+/12 H10/25 ICC
    6.3k arms w/ SM
    6.1fury
    also i have a ret paly 6.3k / 6k Holy

and 2 friends
    one with 6 toons 6.2+
    and a friend with a 6.4k pally and a few others
    Edited: February 28, 2019

2. What time are you looking to raid?

3. none of my comments are showing up..

4. i am CENTRAL NA TIME so 4 hours behind SERVER TIME so something like 6-8 my time or 10-12 server time would be cool but im open to anything

5. Hi! We are <Blood of Heroes>

We are a social end-game progression guild. We currently just took up progression in ICC25 and RS25 including heroic content.
    Our guild is interested in all English speaking players that are looking for some new friends to raid with. Most of us are either new to the game or LoD experienced players looking to help out new players. All that we ask is that you come willing to learn and keep a good attitude during raid. We raid 7 PM EST (12 AM ST) and most of us are based in NA. If you have any questions feel free to whisper anyone from guild or check out our forum post!

6. You could consider Destructive Influence. We are a casual progression NA english speaking guild and use discord. Our MAIN ICC25 is 2am st Fri/Sat . We do random raids around 2am st. on other days . As we are rebuilding this is a great opportunity to find core raiding spots. We are about to implement a modified epgp system. This is ideal for new guildies since no one has accumlated enormous amounts of points that make it imposible for new players to loot anything. We are short a few players to comfortably be 8 or 9/12 HC ICC25. The guild does have LOD players and we are training some lower gs players. We are low drama and are a good bunch to play with.
    If interested contact Krimsicle or Moonutz. Any member could direct you to an officer.