1. Keep getting froze in place

Hey, I think a quest may have bugged out on me and I have no idea how to fix it. Ive closed the game down 5 times and the bug still persists. Basically I was flying around in Icecrown and I froze in position mid flight, thought it was lag so tried to log out. Wouldn't let me log out. Can't hearth because my character is moving. So I dismount and my character continues to run. I closed down the game and opened it the first time and it let me hit the floor, mounted back up and took off and the same thing happened. Next time I launched I was able to hearth to Dalaran and walk for a short while around the city unable to use my flying mount. decided to fly back to Icecrown and try and sort this out. Got there and the same thing happened again. The argent crusade area im in has no NPCs anymore and I cant see other players. All I have is level 80 elite Wyverns, spiders and the crusade members who are fighting them. The only sound I can hear is the zone music, no footsteps, no mount sounds, no attack sounds and pretty much no other sound. No idea what to do because bugs like this are usually fixed with alt f4. If it helps I was in the old kingdom and earlier and the bosses ability [insanity] got bugged and we couldn't see each other and had to cancel the dungeons by leaving.

2. I also get stuck in the air in that place. Just avoid flying over it. Did you want to do something in that place? Are you still having some problems with it? If not, just avoid that place.

3. I also get stuck in the air in that place. Just avoid flying over it. Did you want to do something in that place? Are you still having some problems with it? If not, just avoid that place.
    I was questing there for quite some time and everything was fine. The thing is it happens everywhere now even Dalaran. Ever since it happened once its almost like its following me around. Also as I said, no sound other than the music specific to that area. No emotes, no running sounds, no mount sounds or the usual stuff you'd hear, just music. I'm about to log in and see if it's still happening.

4. Try to die or unstuck on website.

5. If I alt f4 and restart im unstuck but then I get stuck again shortly after. The game just let me finish the quest where you shoot the cannons at the spiders and wyverns but after I handed it in I got stuck again. I have no idea what to do.

6. If nothing has changed after completing the quest and you still get stuck in random places and have tried both dying and unstucking on website, make a support ticket in game. If you are getting stuck only in that spot now, it might stay that way and you might just have to avoid flying over it.

Edit: also try deleting Cache folder before that.
    Edited: January 15, 2019