Hi, I'm a new-ish player to Lordaeron that enjoys PvE and PvP content. I hit 80 recently and 2 days after I did x-realm was released, this was an issue considering the crazy gear disparity but I persevered and obtained a full set of PvP gear. The problem is that now I've hit a wall and my resilience seems useless against the crazy PvE gear that a lot of players seem to own. Gear that would take me years of grinding to obtain.

Ok, so my plan until lately was to avoid x-realm and play Wintergrasp, I'd play PvE with my guild until Wintergrasp popped then enjoy some balanced PvP. Unfortunately lately there is a multiboxer on the horde side who ruins every Wintergrasp. It's a complete stomp with no chance of victory. Sometimes ally side manages to get past him and cap workshops on the opposite side of the battle but it never lasts long.

My question is if there is any plan to revise the pvp systems to address these issues. At the moment pvp is, in my opinion, broken, and I can't see a way in which it gets any better. I can only face playing relentless stomps for so long.

Thanks for your time.