1. Regular PVE progression, unlike Icecrown?

Hi guys, I recently started playing on this Server and went to Icecrown with the goal of doing regular lvl 80 PVE, as it is the realm with the highest population. As I got to WotLK level RDF though, I saw that you start getting Emblems of Triumph right away, even on normal difficulty. This is not the kind of endgame I was hoping for, since you pretty much skip a lot of required raids / grinding to get to this level of gear, which takes the fun out of PVE for me. Is Lordaeron the same in this regard? Does it also let you skip Emblems of Heorism / Emblems of Conquest and any raid attunements related to this? Or is it blizzlike PVE? Thanks in advance for any helpful answers!

2. This is how it's supposed to be. With each next raid tier in retail WotLK that was introduced, the previous raids/heroic dungeons dropped the previous tier token as a form of a catch-up mechanic. As such, this is how it is on Lordaeron.

3. Ok, so you get Emblems of Triumph right away on Lordaeron as well? That takes the fun out of the PVE experience for me, since WotLK offers so much more than just ICC rep / FOS&POS grinding, which is pretty much the only thing being done on Icecrown as I see it.

4. Ok, so you get Emblems of Triumph right away on Lordaeron as well? That takes the fun out of the PVE experience for me, since WotLK offers so much more than just ICC rep / FOS&POS grinding, which is pretty much the only thing being done on Icecrown as I see it.
    most people want to get to end game asap, people who want to do the lower tier content are a minority. most often you'll only see people doing lower tier content for transmog.

a few guilds have tried doing a progression through the tiers, but i don't believe any of them lasted long.