1. Did u ever think that when you stated "In all the "Top guilds" I have been in, whenever I wanted to bring a holy priest I got laughed at, it's been like this for years.", it is not because holy priest sucks, it is because you suck? Also, those "best guilds" you were in, they were up when ICC and rest instances were hella broken - easier than this day. It didn't matter what healer you bring, even 5 ret could heal LK 25heroic.

But i sort of agree with you about "classes being viable", since mostly DPS is about gear and mostly performance. Also every raid enviroment are different, so can't make that big conclusions about rankings from "recount/skada" -meters.
    Edited: January 18, 2019

2. LK has been so bugged for many years it was literally not doable, For many years Lich king was MUCH harder then retail due to parry haste for ONE example, there's many more, like 3 times faster growing defiles, valkyres not able to be slowed / stunned, instant raid wipe when entering frost chamber ETC.

ICC with buff is not harder today then it have been for many many years.
    Whats the point of your post exactly, slandering and making a fool out of yourself?

3. Parry haste the most easiest thing to deal with, just need a litlle bit brain, rest things you listed are just things which were "BUGGED", not harder than retail. What was your point excatly? Ignoring fact that classes were broken as hell, game mechanincs that you are not used to do/see were possible? Example hunters using every single trinket in game during 1 fight. Yes verrri much harder than retail.

4. LK has been so bugged for many years it was literally not doable
    No, stop lying.

For many years Lich king was MUCH harder then retail due to parry haste for ONE example, there's many more, like 3 times faster growing defiles, valkyres not able to be slowed / stunned, instant raid wipe when entering frost chamber ETC.
    Parry haste LK was up for a VERY short amount of time last year. Valks were regularly ignored when Ragnaros and Deathwing were still separate servers. The encounters was ****ing trivial to a point where any monkey 25 man raid could down it had they 2 brain cells to work with.

ICC no buff is not harder today then it have been for many many years.
    Whats the point of your post exactly, slandering and making a fool out of yourself?
    LMAOOOOOOOOO. No buff is not harder today??? Are you an imbecil? Have you completely forgotten that LK used to hit like a wet noodle? Or that Soul Reaper didn't work. Or that valks didn't do any damage to the raid. Or that there weren't 4 ragings, no bombs in fmc and spirits could be typhooned prematurely? Or that dps was inflated to **** and that necrotic made p1.5 a mana regen phase for literally everyone because it could jump to ragings?

Seriously, you were called out on being a liar last page with your BS 10 years no buff runs and by guilds that never actually did a clear on 25 man w/o buff. Best stfu now.

5. ICC and rest instances were hella broken - easier than this day.
    LK has been so bugged for many years it was literally not doable, For many years Lich king was MUCH harder then retail
    things you listed are just things which were "BUGGED"
    Am I talking to a 9 year old?
    I just said it was harder BECAUSE they were bugged.
    Do you have any idea what parry haste is and what causes it?

6. You guys are just funny.

I have beer. Who has popcorn?

7. Bugged doesn't mean harder, it just means you need to improvise to succes, SAME as with ****ing p-a-r-r-y h-a-s-t-e. Parry haste is easy as **** to dodge, with some adjusment to tanks and better pet/melee placement, silly as that. I guess you never figure that out.

ALSO: if YOU couldn't kill LK doesn't mean it was not killable, just get better idk, protip: parry haste wasn't even a thing when you played with these BEST GUILDS.

8. I just said it was harder BECAUSE they were bugged.
    Do you have any idea what parry haste is and what causes it?
    Here's the thing. It wasn't harder than LK is today. If you actually had any clue as to what you're talking about you'd know that.

9. Seriously, you were called out on being a liar last page with your BS 10 years no buff runs and by guilds that never actually did a clear on 25 man w/o buff. Best stfu now.
    I mean ICC WITH buff is a lot easyer not WITHOUT, typo, Anyhow where did I say I have done ICC no buff for 10 years?
    Using Exploits to make the fight easier is banable, it may make the boss fight a lot easier to typhoon valks when they come down but it's not a legit way.
    using Judgement to slow LK and kite him, taking advantages of exploits, and that's probably why you felt LK was so easy for such long time.

Almost every guild does LK 25 now, that was not the case years ago.

10. Using Exploits to make the fight easier is banable, it may make the boss fight a lot easier to typhoon valks when they come down but it's not a legit way.
    using Judgement to slow LK and kite him, taking advantages of exploits, and that's probably why you felt LK was so easy for such long time.
    Even without those LK was trivial compared to now.

Almost every guild does LK 25 now, that was not the case years ago.
    Big surprise. People had extra years to catch up and learn how2p.

11. Big surprise. People had extra years to catch up and learn how2p.
    Do you really think every single guild needed their core groups to practise for years to clear LK?
    There were a lot of guilds that could not clear LoD no matter how hard they tried.
    There are MANY more guilds who clear it regularly now, I guess that proves LK is way harder now.

Where did I post the stuff you claim about me clearing ICC no buff for 10 years? You'r calling me a liar? for saying things, that I never said in the first place... what the hell?

Im talking about LK 25 Heroic, not normal.
    Every monkey could clear normal.

12. Every monkey with slight amount of brain could clear heroic.

13. Bugged doesn't mean harder,
    So getting rid of up to 9 people from 3 waves of valks because you coulden't slow / stun them didnt make it harder?
    Defile growing 3 times faster didn't make it harder?
    Raid wipe when entering frostmourne made LoD easy?
    LK enraging every time you exit Frostmourne didn't make it harder?

SAME as with ****ing p-a-r-r-y h-a-s-t-e. Parry haste is easy as **** to dodge, with some adjusment to tanks and better pet/melee placement, silly as that. I guess you never figure that out..
    Sounds really easy in theory dosen't it? Just dont hit LK while infront of him, have every pet and every melee on LoD never hit while being infront of the boss,
    This was a huge problem which caused tons of forum threads, My guess is you never actually did LoD during this.

protip: parry haste wasn't even a thing when you played with these BEST GUILDS.
    Parry haste was indeed a thing when I did 6-7 LoD's a week with TFK.
    Protip Don't engage in debates with ignorant narrow minded people, They are just going to spew out hate no matter what.
    That being said, Peace.

14. Ok, seems like you are actually ******: Nowdays - with working valkyrs - you do 3 waves of valkyrs before pushing phase. Back in the days you knew you can't dps valkyrs, you just ignored them, so you pushed phase ALOT faster. Also do not ignore the fact that classes were broken as hell, you just could FD and Vanish defiles, shadowmeld for ress, die as hunter after MD so tank never loses agro and list goes on and on. Also defile growing 3 times faster, was easily predictable, just spread the **** off. Raid wipes when entering frostmourne was random, not every single time. Lk enrage was easily kiteable with hunters/tanks/anyone with taunt + rocket boots.

Position behind LK is/was/should never be a problem, idk why someone should even go infront of boss. Ofc there is cry babies who QQ about everything happens in this server. Doesn't ignore the fact that parry haste was easy to dodge.

Do not make things harder on paper than they used to be. If you couldn't do things that some other people did or you couldn't figure these things out, idk. The point is not attack you or someone else about these things , just pointing out that all of things above were easy to adjust and find the way deal with.
    Edited: January 18, 2019 Reason: typo

15. dont know if this was mentioned, but boss damage values in 25hc were pretty much the same as they are in 10n atm. just saying that you could run 2 aRtistic healers and 1 tank that stacks armors cuz you were invincible anyways and still slay end game content. end game content back in molten was a joke, proof being that all kind of aRtists farmed it like it was nothing

First 1234 Last