1. Did you just make an account to answer 1 Forum post? you made this account yesterday and only posted 1 post...
    think about that for a second. there is a reason for that... js..."buddy"

You missed the part where I said 1... The other guilds was way before ICC no buff which was the whole point, Just because I haven't been in the last guilds who did ICC no buff because at the last year I spend joining progression guilds which was progressing old raids, and a friends guild of mine to help them progress ICC, that makes me a noob player who don't know anything? That seems like how you look at it.
    my son, you named off a list of guilds that did zero buff according to you when zero buff wasent even possible bc it wasent scripted....

let that sink in for a sec

secondly i have no idea what all this garbage means:

Just because I haven't been in the last guilds who did ICC no buff because at the last year I spend joining progression guilds which was progressing old raids, and a friends guild of mine to help them progress ICC, that makes me a noob player who don't know anything? That seems like how you look at it.
    just a rambling post about nothing. what does you in a leveling guild have to do with naming off a list of guilds that never did zero buff?

no, what makes you a "noob" player is trying to act like you know guilds that did something that they never did because they couldn't because it wasent even scripted. The fact that you failed to name a single guild who has done zero buff makes you a liar/ trying to impress people with your bull.

Just because you haven't heard of the other guilds they must have never existed....
    um yes. none of those guilds that i listed ever did LOD. Aurora, Vae Victus, Exiles of Akama, Equinox, Aeturnum, TFK?, Sanctified Wrath, Raidiance, Heat? were the ones doing LOD from 2012 until the molt-down on Ragnaros. All of those others that i listed as bull are bull.

you are a liar and you have the audacity to call me toxic? are you high? you straight up got caught up in a bold face lie that anyone with half a brain can just go look up here on the forums and read old guild threads to verify...smh.

also the 10 years ago thing you said was complete bull... js

LMAOOOOOOOOO. No buff is not harder today??? Are you an imbecil? Have you completely forgotten that LK used to hit like a wet noodle? Or that Soul Reaper didn't work. Or that valks didn't do any damage to the raid. Or that there weren't 4 ragings, no bombs in fmc and spirits could be typhooned prematurely? Or that dps was inflated to **** and that necrotic made p1.5 a mana regen phase for literally everyone because it could jump to ragings?
    while me and Rickofelt have already had this discussion i think people still forget how hard it was.

first off more guilds today are farming LOD at one time than all the molten guilds combined.

people forget defile had to be LOS as well or frostmourne pull would pull you through a defile even though it was on the ground and u were in the air and wipe the raid. Defile also grew 3x as fast which was a huge problem. There were also double defiles and DBM would sometimes call out the wrong target.

so it was more than just 1 issue with defile as some people would like to believe.

also frostmourne room is a joke molten and warmane versions. guilds dont worry about that phase. the only thing is back in warmane every time you went up into frostmourne it would add up the height and by the 3rd pull inside the drop out would wipe ur raid.

speaking of frostmourne the spirits inside would come out 3x as many when you exited thus making rolling 3-4 boomkins necessary or else RIP.

so lets not sit here and compare please. i think having done both it is equally as hard. molten bc of the crazy bugs and warmane bc of the valks. BTW LK did work 100% right on molten from 2012-2013 until they broke it in early 2013.

2. Im just gona say that DPS was A LOT higher back in the days duo to all kind of buffs and aura stacking.

The main reason why Lich King seemed so hard back in the days is simply cos every other fight was tank and spank.
    Lich King was the ONLY boss that made you move your *** from the position you started any fight at.
    With everyone being used to stand and mash buttons, ofc LK was hell hard. But that doesnt mean it was harder than it is now.
    Today encounters are harder overall, since everything is working properly.
    People improved over time on top of all that, and are farming Lich King today more than before mainly cos of that, more skilled players, more chance for kills to happen.
    We wer lucky in Aurora back in the days if we had 10 good people, 5 solid, and 10 we had to carry.
    Hell, we used to make those 10 stand at the edge spreaded on LK just so they dont wipe us on defile. They got grabbed by a Valk? Awesome!

If you look at the picture as it is:
    Tanks now have to both rotate and use def CDs to survive Soul Reaper, they didnt have to on Molten.
    DMG LK does constantly is a lot higher, so healers have to step up aswell.
    Overall DPS is lower duo to buffs and debuffs and auras not stacking now, they did on Molten.
    I can go on and make more example that on paper will make todays Lich King look like a god compared to Moltens.
    BUT, the only thing with Molten LK that was hard is RNG, and it also made things easyer if you wer lucky.
    3 Healers grabbed > redo.
    3 nobs grabbed > PUSH FASTER! (LK was actually being pushed to next phase before 3rd wave of Valks btw)
    0 people grabbed > GOOD JOB COMPANIONS!

Shylabuff has a point also, most of those guilds i never heard about and im here from late 2011.

Summed up, with 30% buff LK on Warmane and LK on Molten wer similar difficulty for people, not cos LK on Molten was harder, or bugged, its cos PLAYERS wer generally bad back than.
    Hell, i got carried by Aurora on my first Bane here so hard, i still remember being at the edge as a Frost DK 5sec before LK casted defile...

Lich King today, without the buff is "Mythic + Heroic + Legendary + +" difficulty compared to Moltens.
    This is a fact, and saying otherwise will just make you look funny.

3. Im just gona say that DPS was A LOT higher back in the days duo to all kind of buffs and aura stacking.
    and other DPS was WAY lower than it is today like: feral, rogue, lock, mage bc of huge game bugs.

he main reason why Lich King seemed so hard back in the days is simply cos every other fight was tank and spank.
    you know thats not true. DBS was PP sure. and you're acting like other bosses in ICC even today are hard... cmon. SIndy was much harder back in the day so was VDW and BQL. Besides its still a joke until LK dont act like its not.

We wer lucky in Aurora back in the days if we had 10 good people, 5 solid, and 10 we had to carry.
    Hell, we used to make those 10 stand at the edge spreaded on LK just so they dont wipe us on defile. They got grabbed by a Valk? Awesome!
    we never made those 10 stand on the edge. stop it lol. read my last post about defile. you are forgetting some of the things it did i think.

4. Guys, you went off topic. LOL. But yeah what disk says is pretty much true.

5. A top 3 list would be a lot easier than a top 5, so here: Fire Mages, Fury Warriors, and Combat Rogues. Not necessarily in that order.

Spots no. 4 and 5 can be taken by a lot of specs, depending on gear, player skill, and the nature of the fight.

They're not necessarily bad. Just very replaceable for the most part. Their single target spot healing is miserable but their instantaneous, snap group-healing is rivaled only by Shamans. The spec is completely redeemed on Heroic LK (and a handful of other fights), where their leftover Infest clearing ability outperforms that of a Shaman's and any other spec's.

The few people in the thread treating Renew talents and the Serendipity talent as mutually exclusive are severely misinformed.
    I think this summs everything needed for this topic.

6. this topic reminded me similar discussion many years ago (in first lordaeron realm) about how survival hunters are good in pvp but no one knows how to play, ironically situation was same, all those top hunters were on forum but never played, i smashed myself to top ranks and never met any of those forum boasters.
    Funny part is, wotlk hpriests are much easier to play than cata, but for some reason cata hpriests totally smashed other heal classes...

7. I can argue about Rogue being in top 3. In endgame usually feral>rogue because feral gets hysteria, also if the feral knows his **** with a bit of RNG luck he can outdps the rogue even without hysteria. The only advantage of rogue is ToT. Other than that - feral all the way. A lot more fun(not 2 button spam), its a DRUID, a lot more effective and helpful.

8. But that is why you don't make "DPS rankings" based on RNG or buff you get from someone else. With RNG, i could say mage is 100% best if he gets 90% crit example.

9. But that is why you don't make "DPS rankings" based on RNG or buff you get from someone else. With RNG, i could say mage is 100% best if he gets 90% crit example.
    Actaully, I agree with you.

10. Honestly, if I was on Warmane's place I should completely remove ICC buff from Icecrown as it is on Lordaeron because of 2 reasons:
    1. It will be much more fun and finally a part of Icecrown's community will finally close their mouths
    2. Only this can bring me back in this server.
    PS: From everything which I read here I understood just "bla,bla,bla... Wotlk is outdated"
    Peace people! ;)

11. Honestly, if I was on Warmane's place I should completely remove ICC buff from Icecrown as it is on Lordaeron because of 2 reasons:
    1. It will be much more fun and finally a part of Icecrown's community will finally close their mouths
    2. Only this can bring me back in this server.
    PS: From everything which I read here I understood just "bla,bla,bla... Wotlk is outdated"
    Peace people! ;)
    who this pro?

12. Just a player. Why? Who are you smart boy? O_o

13. can we start measuring dicks already, holy ****, whats taking so long

14. demy is the big liking same gender
    hah got em

15. can we start measuring dicks already, holy ****, whats taking so long
    I'm afraid that despite all the wonderful inventions done by the Engineer Squad of Azeroth such as bombs, insanely technical guns and even Choppers, we have still not managed to invent the ruler...We have severe problems combining a wooden stick with ink, no matter how hard we think the pattern won't show up in our professions list...

First ... 234