1. Buy Gold

I'm planning to buy some gold with my coins in the trade section, someone can tell me how does it works?
    where and when I will get gold after buy it in the trading section of this site?

Thanks

2. I'm planning to buy some gold with my coins in the trade section, someone can tell me how does it works?
    where and when I will get gold after buy it in the trading section of this site?

Thanks
    You’ll get it instantly in your mailbox, depending on the character you picked in the filters on Trade.

You’re welcome.

3. and this applies to any other object in the right trade section? As for the store section instead?

4. Yes. Should be the same for the whole store/trade.

I never had any issues nor I waited longer than few minutes and I did utilize it a lot :D

5. how did you use the coins so far this moment? give me some inspiration :D

Please can I ask you also how does it work with points too? I started playing recently on this server and I did not understand how to collect them

6. I used coins for gear and gold on couple different toons, either for myself or for my friends. I can’t inspire you, but I can tell you what would be the smartest investment of your coins depending on the amount of coins you have, the class you’re playing, how geared that toon is and if I’m familiar with it.

You become eligible to collect points once you’ve reached 1000 achievement points on ONE of your toons (3 toons with 334 achi’s won’t work). Amount of points you’ll be able to collect depends on the amount of achievements (I think) and how active you are. You’re also able to collect points ONLY for the day you logged into the game. It’s kind of a reward for being active Warmane player. Point store is useful for starting gear (you can’t find high end gear there), but you could get couple items that would be a decent improvement for a fresh 80.

7. Thank you very much!
    Thank you? Pfff! Gimme $20!

I forgot to tell you that this is how I get coins. So, $20 ty, bye.

8. ye might wanna wait after the squish

9. ye might wanna wait after the squish
    Management told us that there would be no squish in foreseeable time. Stop making the rumors, the prices will skyrocket again.

10. Management told us that there would be no squish in foreseeable time. Stop making the rumors, the prices will skyrocket again.
    its too late, the squish will be on 17 feb

11. its too late, the squish will be on 17 feb
    Ah ffs... Why, why, why!?!?!?!?

12. Ah ffs... Why, why, why!?!?!?!?
    Cause red gems have been selling @350+ like crazy for a long time now?
    I sure don't wanna lose a ton of gold, but I get it why, in a way. It's a bit unfriendly towards newcomers, and even I don't wanna gem my less liked chars unless I got those gems in the bank and recipes for them.

13. Cause red gems have been selling @350+ like crazy for a long time now?
    I sure don't wanna lose a ton of gold, but I get it why, in a way. It's a bit unfriendly towards newcomers, and even I don't wanna gem my less liked chars unless I got those gems in the bank and recipes for them.
    Ok, spare me the BS. If they want to care about newcomers then they should send them straight to guides on how to get gold and gear up. This way they are not helping them at all. They are just cheating people out of their earned gold. If gems are selling like crazy then it means that people have the gold to buy them. Unless a guy(or a group) with at least 1M gold starts hedging the prices market will always regulate itself by simple laws of supply and demand.
    Edited: January 17, 2019

14. Ah ffs... Why, why, why!?!?!?!?
    cuz f** yo gold that's why

XD