1. A couple PVE suggestions

Good Morning!

I have a couple suggestions:

1. Would it be possible to make the 'old content' items account-bound instead of char-bound? By the time you reach 85, the adventurer gear npc seller in Pandaria sells you items that are lightyears ahead of anything you can get in the old instances (at least till WotLK). Those items are basically only farmed for mog, and you can solo the old instances almost by the time you reach 90, so, it won't affect the game in almost any way but will give more versatility for mog farming.

2. Would it be possible to open the old instances that are closed? Same as the first point, even if they are bugged, they are only used for mog farming and for the sake of playing the old content.

3. Would it be possible to make the weekly Valor points cap 2000 instead of 1000? You can reach the entire cap in a day, and the equivalent pvp points (Conquest) have a cap of 2000, which is more reasonable for a 7 days time frame.

Thanks in advance!

2. 2. Would it be possible to open the old instances that are closed? Same as the first point, even if they are bugged, they are only used for mog farming and for the sake of playing the old content.
    I think I would speak for everyone when I say that I rather play a dungeon with bugged bosses that's "tank n spank" then having the dungeon closed.

3. I think I would speak for everyone when I say that I rather play a dungeon with bugged bosses that's "tank n spank" then having the dungeon closed.
    Also, there are a lot of active quests bugged, so, i don't know what is the big deal about opening them when we already have bugged content available.

4. 1 - No, transmog is bout looking better than others and putting some work into your mog over other people's mogs. It's cosmetic but it's also a status symbol, like fancy mounts and pets.

2 - Not only would broken instances being opened let lower level players do them way easier than they should, expose the realm to some unwanted farming and make more bugreports on the bugtracker which of dev are aware, but it could lead to server being less stable cause if a script goes crazy it might make a big issue. Like a boss still spamming his sounds and abilities when everyone is out of the instance.

3 - I got nothing on this one.

5. 1 - No, transmog is bout looking better than others and putting some work into your mog over other people's mogs. It's cosmetic but it's also a status symbol, like fancy mounts and pets.

2 - Not only would broken instances being opened let lower level players do them way easier than they should, expose the realm to some unwanted farming and make more bugreports on the bugtracker which of dev are aware, but it could lead to server being less stable cause if a script goes crazy it might make a big issue. Like a boss still spamming his sounds and abilities when everyone is out of the instance.

3 - I got nothing on this one.
    1. I don't see how this counter-arguments what i wrote in any way, in fact, the examples you said (mounts and pets) ARE account-bound. Currently you can buy mogs for points (which are free) in the website for any char, making the alternative of farming them instead and sending them to another char way more difficult.

2. More than half the game quests are currently bugged and "available" and i've not yet seen any script going crazy and blowing the server to pieces. Even more, adding 5 more bugged quests to the ~500 already bugged won't make any difference in the bugtracker.