1. Horde/Alliance ratio?

I’m a returning player to warmane and I’m currently trying to choose the faction in which I will be playing from now on, im more interesting to play pvp any help would be more than welcome cheers in advance

2. Horde got more trolls ;D se what I did there.

Nah but seriously don't let anyone else tell you what faction to join, go with what you want, both factions have their pros and cons.
    In case you regret the choice though, don't stress it, you can spend 30 points to faction change your character.
    Edited: January 16, 2019

3. I've had more fun in alliance side BGs than horde side.
    I've only occasionally queued RDF and it was mostly terrible on alliance, horde was also bad, but not that bad in RDF.
    PUG raids are better on the horde side tho, did full 12/12 quite a few times, but alliance was 6/12 mostly.

This is all just personal experience, your mileage may vary, but if you'll stay away from god awful pugs and PVP, then I'd recommend alliance.

4. There’s only one right and objective answer for this question when Icecrown is concerned: “ The PVP scene Icecrown is pretty much balanced. “. Everything else is subjective and our personal experience.

You could go few steps further by telling what is teh time of day you’re going to play, if you’re going to join premade, will you meet a premade from opposite faction at that time, do you know what you’re doing or not, etc.. All these factors influence your personal experience and how you’re going to see it.

As far as we can say, there’s not a single determining factor we could tell you to pick one side over another. Being restoration and balance druid doesn’t ease your choice, as both Tauren and NE races are quite balanced between them.

Stick with what your gut tells you.
    Edited: January 16, 2019

5. Same question for me. I do not want to go to the most populous faction, ON THE CONTRARY! I want to go to the one where there are the least people, because I am a PvP player and I do not want to have a 20min queue to enter a BG ...

6. I up the topic because i need to go in the least populated faction

7. If your goal is to do PvE then go Horde. (Alliance got PvE but less compared to Horde side)
    If your goal is to do PvP then go Alliance. (Only go Horde if you do not mind losing a lot and want near instant queues). For arena, go Alliance.

8. If your goal is to do PvE then go Horde. (Alliance got PvE but less compared to Horde side)
    If your goal is to do PvP then go Alliance. (Only go Horde if you do not mind losing a lot and want near instant queues). For arena, go Alliance.
    Ok thanks mate !

"Only go Horde if you do not mind losing a lot and want near instant queues" -> So there are more Alliance players playing PvP? the queue is really long at the Alliance?

9. They are not that long, but a few minutes normally.

10. My personal experience seems to be horde wings WG more, because of the population difference. but ally wins BG's more. about 65%~ of the time. I play from 3am-9am server time though. Pretty much anyone who is serious about PVP rolls human because of the racials.

11. I think hordes are a little more crowded