1. Can i play on this server for one hour at time?

Hi everyone. I am a returning player on Lordaeron and i really enjoy this server like the old times of wow. No p2w items, good community, lots of ppl ingame, rdf working at low levels without problems... I am playing a Warrior right now till lvl 55 where i will go for dk because in few months i will not be able to play that much time like i always do on this game cause of work...what can i do at lvl cap with just one hour of free time to play this game? Can i enjoy it as a dk? I know it's the best solo class and maybe i can try do some dungeon solo in that time. What about raids? Can i solo them too? (Older raids will be fine too if possibile). If i log to the game with a second account and just start a solo istance/raid group, after how much time will it be reset and mobs will come back once i relog to the game? I know it's not that much time and mostly i would play pvp but i hope i can do some pve aswell..thanks for answers

2. I soloed every single 5man Heroic on TBC with my DK, although some of them was tough.
    In ICC you can only solo Rotface.
    You can Solo some lvl 80 dungeons too, the easier once.

. If i log to the game with a second account and just start a solo istance/raid group, after how much time will it be reset and mobs will come back once i relog to the game?
    I have been in raids for several hours without seeing the mobs respawn, Some mobs have a respawn times, like Freyas room in Ulduar but apart from that, your fine, if you play for an hour or 2, then mobs will not respawn.

or are you talking about clearing part of a dungeon then come back the day after to continue?

3. Yes, sorry. I am talking about clearing part of a dungeon then come back the day after to continue. Do i have only one week time after mob respawn? If i log back, continue the dungeon and then stop over and continue the next day, will it be reset or can i continue?

4. Heroic 5man dungeons reset every day, Normal 5man dungeons can get reseted instantly.
    Only raids 10man and 25man have a weekly reset.