1. Weapon or a good trinkt is more important to a feral drid (PvP)

Hey guys!

Ive got 38 coins and tbh i dont plan to donate in the near future and also dont plan to do raids because i dont have the opportunity atm. Basically i want to play RBG-s and some arena with my Rogue mate.

SHould i buy venge wep or berserkers call or another trinket? Since i can get Merciless wep im wonder is it rlly worth to get Venge wep cuz getting a good trink for me in this situation is more difficult.

What do you think guys? ANy good idea and opinions are welcome. Trolling too since i dont care :).

Ty :).

Edit: Atm i have rlly basic starter wep+trink

2. u answered your own question... trinket> its tbc, feral doesn't do dmg with wep

3. Seems like this Ipunish guy has no idea what he is talking about. Ofc you dont do damage with the staff itself, but the upgrade from any blue weap 700ish feral AP + stats to s3 staff is pretty huge. Also comparing the difference of s2 and s3, and BoJ trinket and ZA trinket, you will see that weap upgrade is much better. Just summarize the upgrade from s2 weap to s3 (+90 feral AP, + 4 hit, +4 stre, +4 crit) vs the upgrade of berserkers call (90 AP + 360 every 2 min) from BoJ trinket, bloodlust brooch (72 AP + 278 every 2 min). Aswell, I'd say the farm for the s2 staff is a lot worse than the farm for the BoJ trinket.

Tl:dr Go for the s3 venge staff as it is a better upgrade and less effort.

4. I would save my coins until they add Sunwell Plateau items / Brutal Glad items to the shop.

Your biggest upgrade would be getting the feral staff from Sunwell or the Brutal Glad staff (S4).

So far PVP items from season to season have their coin price increased marginally.

35 coins would be enough to buy it when its released.