1. Questions about donation and queue.

Hello !

That's it, I have 2 questions about donations and queue.

If I make a donation of 10 € (= 11.40 $), I would have no queue if I understood correctly? Is it 100% sure please?

And my other question: I have several accounts (5), so I have to donate 10 € per account to no longer have a queue on each of them?

Thank you in advance !

P.S : By the way I find it terribly bad to limit to 12k players ... They could change server and allow us to have a limit to 15k for example ... But hey, it would bring in less money, so a side I understand them, but it is also not very nice for those who can't afford to pay ...

P.S.2 : I also find it stupid to allow multiboxing while the server is constantly full ... This noon I even saw a guy with less than 20 accounts at the same time to SW, in multiboxe (10 sham + 10 druid MINIMUM)! JUST WHAT THE ****! It should be forbidden... I think if they forbid multiboxing, we could all play without having to pay to blow up the queue!
    Edited: January 16, 2019

2. Yes and yes, any donation will make you skip the queue forever.

Terribly bad to limit at 12k? what? It's a insanely high population number for a private server realm, and not many private servers could even hold that many players without it lagging to bits, Warmane actually have really good servers to keep this realm stable.
    The cap at 12k is to keep the realm stable, a lagging realm is a dead realm in the end.

3. Hello !

That's it, I have 2 questions about donations and queue.

If I make a donation of 10 € (= 11.40 $), I would have no queue if I understood correctly? Is it 100% sure please?

And my other question: I have several accounts (5), so I have to donate 10 € per account to no longer have a queue on each of them?

Thank you in advance !

P.S : By the way I find it terribly bad to limit to 12k players ... They could change server and allow us to have a limit to 15k for example ... But hey, it would bring in less money, so a side I understand them, but it is also not very nice for those who can't afford to pay ...

P.S.2 : I also find it stupid to allow multiboxing while the server is constantly full ... This noon I even saw a guy with less than 20 accounts at the same time to SW, in multiboxe (10 sham + 10 druid MINIMUM)! JUST WHAT THE ****! It should be forbidden... I think if they forbid multiboxing, we could all play without having to pay to blow up the queue!
    Hello Banzai,

1. Yes, minimum donation will grant you premanent queue skip.
    2. Yes, you need to do it for every account you own. Premium account = no queue.

@Your first P.S.: They couldn’t, because better servers mean more money, if they can even support 15k players. It’s nice towards people who can’t afford to pay, yes, but this si not a playground, it’s business. Right?
    @Your 2nd P.S. I never played retail, but If I understood well, it was allowed there even with people paying for monthly premium, just so they can play the game. Do you really think that a private server would forbid Multiboxing? It’s money. Then again, those mboxers are blowing up the queue, making you even more depressed which is why you’ll give 10 Euros now. That’s how it works.

People might not agree with me, but even if it’s intentional, it’s completelty understandable.

Welcome and hope you’ll have fun.

4. Yes and yes, any donation will make you skip the queue forever.

Terribly bad to limit at 12k? what? It's a insanely high population number for a private server realm, and not many private servers could even hold that many players without it lagging to bits, Warmane actually have really good servers to keep this realm stable.
    The cap at 12k is to keep the realm stable, a lagging realm is a dead realm in the end.
    Terribly bad to limit at 12k yes, because from the moment when there are 5 hours of queues, they should make sure to push back a maximum limit ... we are in 2019, it is all possible to have ( to rent) servers with very large population, more than 12k in any case!

Or forbid multiboxing, because it is mainly because of them that we have 5 hours of queue! On WoW Offi it was forbidden, I do not see why they authorize it here ... If it was forbidden it's because it's pure anti-game ... Prevent people from multiboxes it will not do not lose population, but prevent people from playing because we allow multiboxing, it will make more than one go ... And fewer people = less potential profits, necessarily ... :/

5. Hello Banzai,

1. Yes, minimum donation will grant you premanent queue skip.
    2. Yes, you need to do it for every account you own. Premium account = no queue.

@Your first P.S.: They couldn’t, because better servers mean more money, if they can even support 15k players. It’s nice towards people who can’t afford to pay, yes, but this si not a playground, it’s business. Right?
    @Your 2nd P.S. I never played retail, but If I understood well, it was allowed there even with people paying for monthly premium, just so they can play the game. Do you really think that a private server would forbid Multiboxing? It’s money. Then again, those mboxers are blowing up the queue, making you even more depressed which is why you’ll give 10 Euros now. That’s how it works.

People might not agree with me, but even if it’s intentional, it’s completelty understandable.

Welcome and hope you’ll have fun.
    To begin, thank you for your answer mate!

Yes ofc, I totally agree with you, but do not forget that Warmane is a private server (which I remember is forbidden base, but let's move on, it allows us to play old extensions, to our greatest delight !), and "force" (in quotation mark atention) people to pay to play on a private server, it's average way!

But forget about it, it's going to start in a slippery debate! lol

P.S : Sorry about my bad English, i use Google Translate
    Edited: January 16, 2019

6. Ah damn, we can not make a donation with PayPal ... I'm not too confident to register my bank details ... :/ Let's go to buy a PaySafeCard tomorrow... So no WoW for today. :/

7. Hello

By the way I find it terribly bad to limit to 12k players ... They could change server and allow us to have a limit to 15k for example ... But hey, it would bring in less money, so a side I understand them, but it is also not very nice for those who can't afford to pay ...
    I understand the way you think 15K being better than 12K limit. This seems to be purely about the player amount in the queue. Have you thought what it means in-game? Farming becomes even more challenging against other farmers (and bots!). Questing speed will slow down as not many won't group up, even slower when there are more from opposing faction (resulting in some PvP, which wouldn't be bad if it would be "fair fight"). More players to queue for BG's and RDF. RDF queue would most likely end up being super long, if you're not a tank.

Technical stuff? Yeah, more trouble there too.
    Originally Posted by Mercy
    Our realm caps are set at a specific number, optimized for their current capability of maintaining stability.
    WoW realms were never meant to have this high population caps in the 1st place, far from it.

Complaining about multiboxers taking too many slots? How about those who literally leave their toon to AFK/spam global, or bot accounts. Multiboxers takes small fraction of the slots.

8. Well, i have paid 10€......... BUT ! On the wrong account FUUUUUUUUUUUCK loool !

Jesus, i'm so ******ed ! Let's go restart a new charac... RIP my 55 pala :/

Or maybe I can transfer my premium access to my other account?

9. Well, i have paid 10€......... BUT ! On the wrong account FUUUUUUUUUUUCK loool !

Jesus, i'm so ******ed ! Let's go restart a new charac... RIP my 55 pala :/

Or maybe I can transfer my premium access to my other account?
    Lmao, NO!

55 is not much, 5 hours of playing.. 6?

10. 10 hours lol ! But all money used for my spells :( RIP ! lol

BTW we can do a DK without have a lvl 55 ! LOL let's go restart with a DK, RIP my cheat retpala for PvP lol

11. 10 hours lol ! But all money used for my spells :( RIP ! lol

BTW we can do a DK without have a lvl 55 ! LOL let's go restart with a DK, RIP my cheat retpala for PvP lol
    If you’re horde, I can compensate that gold of yours. Just shoot an in game mail to the best PvP rdruid horde

<<<<<

12. If you’re horde, I can compensate that gold of yours. Just shoot an in game mail to the best PvP rdruid horde

<<<<<
    Thank you verry much ! Yep i'm Horde ! I'll go mail you in game !

13. Thank you verry much ! Yep i'm Horde ! I'll go mail you in game !
    No problemo. I’ll need 3-4 hrs though, still at work.