1. Is my rig good enough for MoP,Legion etc?

Im wondering if my rig is good enough to play the "newer" wow titles and some mid range games :D

MBO - GA-B250M-D2V
    CPU- Intel Pentium G4560 @3.5GHZ (DC with HyperThread)
    GPU - Asus Radeon R7 250 2GB GDDR5
    RAM - HyperX DDR4 4GB @2133 MHz
    HDD - 500GB 7200 RPM (i never needed more since all i have is a few games honestly..)
    Case - MasterBox Q300P (3 fans)

EDIT: Does it matter what HDD I have?
    I have a pretty old one that i bough with my first PC,didnt bother changing it.
    Edited: January 16, 2019 Reason: I want to add something

2. I love the way how you managed to save money while still getting a very good gaming rig. None of the components are high end, but they’re the sweet spot that many reviewers and magazines praise. Well done.

That G4560 is literally the last and the only Pentium that’s a real beast that can stand next to most i5’s and deliver same gaming performance which is way more for the money. Radeon R7 should be good enough for mid-range gaming, but don’t expect to go Ultra even on MoP, you’ll have to do some trade offs, and that’s ****ing okay. RAM isn’t cruical for gaming, but you might get a feel of it not being enough due to constant multitasking, going YT/Discord etc so I’d advise adding another chip if there’s anotehr slot, and should be, as I’m not familiar with that mobo.

I have to say again that I LOVE how you’ve put it together. There’s something magical in being different and value-oriented. Seeing BiS Arms Warr is nice, but there’s not a ****ing special thing about him. On the other hand, there is about rele/wrath with wrath weap warrior. It doesn’t deliver that much, but it does the job like a ****ing man.

Conclusion: You know, If my room is perfectly clean and set up, I’m going to leave those shoes in the middle of it, otherwise it’d look so boring. Boring stuff means boring people, and **** boring people. Lmao.
    High end machines are boring, yours is sexy.

Edit: HDD impacts overall perfromance and boot up times, in your case first few seconds after you launch Wow, then it’s prettym much done and RAM takes over. Not to be any kind of concern for your gaming as you’re not pulling many resources from HDD, you’re pulling them up from teh server as client is downloaded. If you’re into 6-10 sec boot up times, get Crucial MX SSD. It’s value oriented Samsung alternative.
    Edited: January 16, 2019

3. Haha,thank you :) I built this PC in 2017 as my budget gaming PC. My main thought was just get a rig and play WoW. I do play but if i go into higher graphics in legion or MoP,i do get noticable fps drops. It's probably because the GPU is not as fast and good as some at higher price but still.

By the way,this rig costs around 350$ more or less. So anyone that would consider it,it's pretty solid,not for the newest games but yeah

4. oh yeah this is plenty for WoW I think, just not max settings due to gpu. That said the gpu is still over 2x as fast as the card i used to play wow on high settings with back in the day. And the cpu is packed with single core performance which is exactly what wow needs.
    Edited: January 17, 2019

5. I cant really go into good/high settings without having some drops. What do you recommend me to do to improve it and go into higher settings? I have all latest drivers and all
    Btw i dont want to change the components yet.

6. Low on shadows, antialiasing off. Draw distance and particles on good and everything else should be high/ultra.

7. on warmane you will get drops with any build, probably new models aren't optimized for wotlk content
    cause played WOAD and LEGION with 80-140 fps in any raid size with maxed settings, and here on warmane got huge drops to even 15 fps at crowded places, fps can drop even lower to 0,1fps if u meet a 40 man multiboxer.

my spec 4790k, GTX 970, 16GB Ram, SSD

8. Where is the anti aliasing option? Is that in the game or in the gpu setup?

9. I think that Dashful is trying to sell us his PC, he’s just thinking few steps in advance and going slowly :D

10. hahahahaha yea XD why would i do that i dont wanna do that

BUY MY ****ING PC!!!!!!

Jokes aside :D I upped the settings now and voila it's still great. Ty all