1. Well my comment was deteled :) Again . Squish multiboxers not gold. You did christmas sell for us to buy coins which many of us i think invested in gold.now you take that gold back.We work for that money ...real life work and donated,me and other players at least 10$ to recieve premium account,which was like giving 10$ for a pizza and recieving half of it because "Economy". Aswell we play battlegrounds and in every WG there is a player at the beginning who kills us all instantly and then when we have the base ,a druid uses hacks to jump walls and destroy the last gate with bombs.I lost a WG in 2 minutes from the beginning.None of the gates was destroyed.
    So the resumee of what I wrote is....you cut us gold but you like to recieve donations.
    AND PLEASE DON'T DELETE MY POST AGAIN TY.

2. Well my comment was deteled :) Again . Squish multiboxers not gold. You did christmas sell for us to buy coins which many of us i think invested in gold.now you take that gold back.We work for that money ...real life work and donated,me and other players at least 10$ to recieve premium account,which was like giving 10$ for a pizza and recieving half of it because "Economy". Aswell we play battlegrounds and in every WG there is a player at the beginning who kills us all instantly and then when we have the base ,a druid uses hacks to jump walls and destroy the last gate with bombs.I lost a WG in 2 minutes from the beginning.None of the gates was destroyed.
    So the resumee of what I wrote is....you cut us gold but you like to recieve donations.
    +1 here. But those multiboxes are the worst thing about this server. I saw them killing this christmas the boses with EOF. Man rly? They are full of items donated, but they still dont let us farm....come on...

3. Well my comment was deteled :) Again . Squish multiboxers not gold. You did christmas sell for us to buy coins which many of us i think invested in gold.now you take that gold back.We work for that money ...real life work and donated,me and other players at least 10$ to recieve premium account,which was like giving 10$ for a pizza and recieving half of it because "Economy". Aswell we play battlegrounds and in every WG there is a player at the beginning who kills us all instantly and then when we have the base ,a druid uses hacks to jump walls and destroy the last gate with bombs.I lost a WG in 2 minutes from the beginning.None of the gates was destroyed.
    I was thinking most cash they get from us is for items and most of the players who support this are the ones buying up all the mats and relisting them for 280%.

4. Warmane u do good job, next time cut half peoples gears aswell.

5. You can cry, you can die but gold squish will happen, they dont care did u bought gold or gear :)

6. Warmane u do good job, next time cut half peoples gears aswell.
    For the health of the game and those poor new players we need a gear squash.

7. OR a FULL WIPE without restoring coins to those who donated :)

8. Our opinions do not matter because there are no consequences for the server, if people stopped connecting or donating, this would be different.

9. i vote for a full eco reset. gold, emblems, mats, everything that isn't bound to the character. that will combat the hell out of inflation. and i can sail my imaginary yacht on the tears.

10. Cool. I like that. I had 8 characters. Make them 4 next time, okey ? Its up to you which clasess to remove.

11. Guys get over it , this is just a game (some of u don't have lives so makes sense to complain i guess) .

12. Guys get over it , this is just a game (some of u don't have lives so makes sense to complain i guess) .
    A game that everyone can play for free. Warmane is basically providing a service and allowing people to use it for free if they want to.

If one doesn't like the things Warmane does on their own servers, then one doesn't have to play. Nobody is forcing them to play, and nobody is forcing them to donate.

13. A game that everyone can play for free. Warmane is basically providing a service and allowing people to use it for free if they want to.

If one doesn't like the things Warmane does on their own servers, then one doesn't have to play. Nobody is forcing them to play, and nobody is forcing them to donate.
    This person is right. No one should ever complain about anything occurring in their lives. Take it without a word or walk away is the way everyone should handle every situation.

14. A game that everyone can play for free. Warmane is basically providing a service and allowing people to use it for free if they want to.

That is where you are wrong. In order for warmane servers to run there are people required for specific jobs , people who have to be paid . People who play for free are able to do that due to other people "donating" myself included(I think donations are a huge part of warmane`s income). I will "donate" because I want to , I will disagree and argue about gold squish or anything that I do not find usefull because I want to and I for sure will do whatever I can to get a good bargain for my and everyone elses`s money.
    I worked for the money I "donated" I did not steal in order to get it and I sure a heck won`t settle down with a snowflake deciding the way my hobby could end up.

Warmane servers don`t run on fairy dust and marshmallow unicorns sir . NO for the gold squish !!! DO SOMETHING about the multiboxers already !!

15. That is where you are wrong. In order for warmane servers to run there are people required for specific jobs , people who have to be paid . People who play for free are able to do that due to other people "donating" myself included(I think donations are a huge part of warmane`s income). I will "donate" because I want to , I will disagree and argue about gold squish or anything that I do not find usefull because I want to and I for sure will do whatever I can to get a good bargain for my and everyone elses`s money.
    I worked for the money I "donated" I did not steal in order to get it and I sure a heck won`t settle down with a snowflake deciding the way my hobby could end up.

Warmane servers don`t run on fairy dust and marshmallow unicorns sir . NO for the gold squish !!! DO SOMETHING about the multiboxers already !!
    you should read what you write.
    do something about multiboxers? THEY ARE THE ONES PAYING FOR THE SERVER!
    think about it. 30 or so accounts per multiboxer, all donated, and every char of each multiboxer eventually gets an item or two donated (because i've seen NO multiboxer get wrathfull shoulders legit)

so, yeah, server runs on MONEY and MBX'S are paying the bills. so no, they wont change that.

and on what the gold squish refers, it IS necesary. yet, as i said before, a mere gold squish wont fix the economy (you did this kind of things already, and since its 3 years and we still require to gold squishes its OBVIOUS it doesnt work)

if you truly want a stable economy (talking to warmane staff here) then you should consider adjusting the following to the overpopulated server (talking of icecrown here):
    -respawn rates (both mobs and herbs/mining nods)
    -drop rates (of all kind of items)
    -proc rates (not refering to class-specific habilities, but rather profesion procs, like alchemy masteries, icy prism's chance of containing epic gems, stuff like that)
    -find and eliminate the bots, since they cause a lot of problems for the economy (yes, i know you improved a lot, and we are all thankfull for that, but there is still work to be done). also, do something with the AUCTION bots (you know who we're talking about here, people who buy EVERY SINGLE ITEM and puts it at 10x its value. since no other items are available, you either wait, farm or buy at overrated prices, and a lot of people chooses to buy)

the "only" thing i would like to add is that i am completely AGAINST this squish being made on any server that its NOT icecrown

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last